Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$206
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$77
$71
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$141
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
$239
2,369 results
All reviewssuites buildingyellow umbrellasyella umbrellaacross the streetlazy riversouth buildingocean frontgrassy areazero entryoceanfront efficiencylounge chairsoceanfront roomsky wheelhot tubmurphy bedparking garagebeds were comfortable
Reviewed February 11, 2004

Me and 3 of my friends are going to Myrtle Beach in June, after graduation, I called Dayton House, to check on a room, they told me all guests must be over 25 years old. They said we couldnt bring one of our parents, instead, all of the people under 25 must have their parent with them. I asked them what happend if there was a single parent, with one of more child, I was cursed, and got hung up on. I called back, and asked to speak with the manager (a differnt person answered) they said they were the manager, I told them what had just happend on the phone, they got very rude, told me they were busy, and hung up on me. I called back a 3rd time, when the first person answered the phone, and then he said he was the manager, I asked why they ran a lying buisness, he just told me he was busy, and hung up the phone. Me and my friends are between the ages of 23-24 and they wont let us stay here. I even got my mother to call and see if they would let a couple under 25 stay there, they wouldnt....ya know, alot of people these days are married, with a child, at the age of 25, its kind of sad, that a motel wont let you stay there, unless your over 25, then you have to go stay at a cheap hotel...thank goodness for some good resorts in Myrtle Beach, such as the Landmark, that will let you stay there if you are 21 years of age, or older.

10  Thank dsykes2
Newville, Pa.
Reviewed January 6, 2004

WE traveled with another couple, arriving on Dec 29 2003 and departed on Jan. 1 2004. The suite far exceeded my expectations, Ocean front view, plenty of room, very clean, with heated pools, saunas, hot tubs, looking forward to another visit soon, thank you.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed October 12, 2003

My husband and I stayed at Dayton House from 9-18-03 to 9-23-03. We had never been to Myrtle Beach so it was really a shot in the dark. I cannot tell you how pleased we were with our accomodations. We had the King End Ste and our room was not elaborate but well maintained as were the grounds. The staff were all very polite from the front desk to the housekeeping department. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2005