Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
Official Site
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$86
$79
Official Site
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$113
$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$142
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$77
$71
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
$234
$229
2,360 results
All reviewssuites buildingyellow umbrellasyella umbrellaacross the streetlazy riversouth buildingocean frontgrassy areazero entryoceanfront efficiencylounge chairsoceanfront roomsky wheelhot tubmurphy bedparking garagebeds were comfortable
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed at Dayton House this past weekend for Fathers Day. Check in was a breeze. We arrived early and our room wasn't ready, but they gave us our wristbands for us to go to the pools. We had an oceanfront efficiancy. The place was clean, the beds were comfortable. My husband and I ended up sleeping on the murphy bed as the kids had claimed the other beds and it was really comfortable. I noticed nothing wrong with the carpet in the rooms or hallways in our building. Every employee we came across was nice and helpful. The Yella Umbrella had good food and drinks. The pools were warm and not too crowded. The balcony door to our room stuck a little bit, but that was hardly a vacation killer. The parking deck for the suites building was cramped and hard to get in and out of if another car was coming, but we had no issues parking in the lot across the street. We hope to stay again later this year.

1  Thank AParker13
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My family of 5 recently stayed 5 nights at Dayton House Resorts, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We were in a suite with two double beds in one room, a kitchenette, and a pull-down wall bed in the ocean-front living room. My husband and I slept in the wall bed, and I was concerned that it might be comfortable; however, to my surprise, I slept like a baby every night. The custodial service was very generous in providing clean linens for the bathroom and kitchen each day as well as dishwashing liquid, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner. There are several pools, a lazy river, hot tubs, and saunas on the premises. I LOVE the tables with umbrellas and lounge chairs that are located on the grassy area between the building and the beach which are provided for the guests!! Check-in and check-out was a breeze, and everyone we dealt was very courteous and helpful. Internet is free, and you're within walking distance of the main Myrtle Beach boardwalk and strip. Broadway at the Beach is a very short drive away as well. All in all, we had a fabulous time and will certainly try to stay at Dayton House again!

2  Thank mfwfafbf
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We just returned from our long weekend getaway to the Dayton House. We arrived early, around noon on our first day. Our room was already cleaned, so they let us go ahead and check in. This was great for us, since we were traveling with our infant son. The room was very clean and orderly. I really liked the full size fridge, and kitchenette area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had an issue connecting to the wifi internet, but they reset the server and fixed it immediately. We asked for a crib, and they brought one up to the room quickly. The only criticism that I would have is that the carpets in the room needs to be cleaned. Our son is crawling, and after crawling around for a while, his little knees and tops of his feet would turn black. I know it would be hard to keep those carpets clean, with the amount of sand everyone drags in (us included!). I really enjoyed being right on the beach, and the view from our angled room was great (7th floor). The pools and grounds were very clean. If you're going to be there a while, I would recommend getting your own umbrella and chairs, the lifeguards charge an arm and a leg to rent them for the day. The snack bar was ok, nothing spectacular, but friendly staff. Great location, near everything, but very family friendly too. The only outside noise I really heard was the opening of the sliding doors to the balconies (they were pretty loud). The beds were very comfy. Overall, it was a great stay!

1  Thank Kristi C
Reviewed June 16, 2012

They need to spend as much time & effort on their rooms, & hallways as they do on their pools, & grounds Our first impression was an outdated, worn hallway, & elevator with an unpleasent odor. The room was VERY worn & outdated, but for the most part, clean. All the carpets, indoors, & out, should be replaced. The pools & grounds were beautiful, & very well kept. The laundry room was outdated, & needed cleaned badly! Would not stay here again, or recommend it.

2  Thank packaderm
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Wonderful vacation. Room & pool areas VERY clean. Comfortable beds. Close enough to everything, yet far enough away to be quiet & not as crowded. We will stay again!

1  Thank ccjc