“During our visit, we all felt like we were at...”
other travelers have booked this property
Our building Fully equiped kitchen
Master bath
2nd Bedroom
Screen porch
Complex pool...right next door
Great view from the screen porch
The lake
The beach
World Tour golf
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Diana G
Athens, Ohio
“During our visit, we all felt like we were at home.”
Reviewed August 20, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My daughter, niece, boyfriend, and I stayed in this beautiful condo from August 6-August 11th. We had a wonderful time. It is in a perfect location if you like to be within minutes of everything. The beach is less than ten minutes away, Tanger Outlets about five minutes away, it's close to Ocean Boulevard, right downtown. The condo is equipped with all kitchen utensils, including pots and pans, dishes, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and a pantry. The pool outside is within eye view and there is a hot tub. For the winter guests, there is an indoor pool on the facility. The owners are really nice and respond quickly if you need them. They stayed in contact with me from the day I booked up until I sent the pool and parking passes back. There was nothing that we needed. I would definitely recommend this place to stay if you are looking for a nice, clean place and you want to feel like you are at home. My family and I will definitely stay here again if it' s available the next time we come to Myrtle Beach!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked that I didn't have to bring any kitchen supplies besides food and that the beds and condo was clean when we arrived. I liked that anywhere we wanted to go was within minutes from the condo.
Liked least: There was nothing I didn't like about this unit.
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing