“Great Day of Golf”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Day of Golf”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Nice, fair priced course. Two of our guests required clubs- New Rocket Basllz by Taylormade. Included 6 balls for use. Course well maintained and fun to play. Even had "kids tees" for families. Highly recommend

Visited August 2012

Little River, South Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very nice golf course”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

well manicured greens and fairways and a well laid out course.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Early morning on Saturday”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Got an early start and teed off ahead of schedule. Pace of play was great, don't recall any long waits to hit. We played Lakes and Ravine and both courses were in good shape. Fun to play and friendly staff. Good value and the gondola trip is nice but not the reason I'll go back. Good course, good price and very convenient location.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank John P
Willmar, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“First time to MB”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I tagged along with my husband and my son. My husband has not played in many years and it was my son's first time. They reserved a 5 p.m. tee time and were there early so they could do some practice on the driving range, however the guy told him when he got there that if they went right away, they would probably have time for 18 holes instead of 9 (which they did). They gave us two carts for the three of us with no extra charge for me. It took about 3 hours to play two courses. The gondola ride over the inlet was a nice touch. Staff were great and I felt very welcome as a nongolfer. We had a very pleasant evening for a total cost of about $30.

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not bad at all for the money in mb”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Played here early july on vacation. This was the first course i played and is conveniently located. Booked my tee time through golfnow so my round was discounted. kids under 16 play free and the course has junior tees set up which made it easier for beginning juniors. Course was in good shape by my standards. Greens were good and rolled true. Fairways were plush for a value course. Robert trent jones design was challenging but fair. My only complaint is that the holes seem fairly close together and relatively straight. The gondola ride from the parking lot to the clubhouse made the round memorable. 27 holes kept pace of play reasonable for myrtle beach. Just dont expect to get around in 3 hours any day of the week.