“First time to MB”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“First time to MB”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I tagged along with my husband and my son. My husband has not played in many years and it was my son's first time. They reserved a 5 p.m. tee time and were there early so they could do some practice on the driving range, however the guy told him when he got there that if they went right away, they would probably have time for 18 holes instead of 9 (which they did). They gave us two carts for the three of us with no extra charge for me. It took about 3 hours to play two courses. The gondola ride over the inlet was a nice touch. Staff were great and I felt very welcome as a nongolfer. We had a very pleasant evening for a total cost of about $30.

Visited July 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not bad at all for the money in mb”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Played here early july on vacation. This was the first course i played and is conveniently located. Booked my tee time through golfnow so my round was discounted. kids under 16 play free and the course has junior tees set up which made it easier for beginning juniors. Course was in good shape by my standards. Greens were good and rolled true. Fairways were plush for a value course. Robert trent jones design was challenging but fair. My only complaint is that the holes seem fairly close together and relatively straight. The gondola ride from the parking lot to the clubhouse made the round memorable. 27 holes kept pace of play reasonable for myrtle beach. Just dont expect to get around in 3 hours any day of the week.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The course way over booked then let walkons in front of tee timed players. It was 1 hour and 15 minutes after my scheduled tee time when I finished the first hole. When I pulled up to the second tee a par 5 there were 4 carts of people playing the hole and 4 carts waiting to tee. It was the worst golf experience I've had in myrtle beach. I will never give them another dollar from my pocket and will always pick another course to play.

1 Thank Brettsax
Buffalo, New York
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Unique course”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Fun course but it was a little too crowded. Seemed to be sending the groups out a little quick.

Visited April 2012
Pawleys Island SC
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Play quality”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Tough course to get to but it played fairly well. I don't remember getting into too much trouble there but I would go to some other courses first.