“Our family vacation”

Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Galax, Virginia
“Our family vacation”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great seafood great service.Price was good we paid a lot more at the Seafood house I guess for the mermaids but we are serious seafood lovers and don't really care about mermaids. The food was fantastic and I ate till I just about fell over, our waiter never let our drinks run empty or our discard basket get full. I recommend this resturant

Visited June 2013

Anderson, South Carolina
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We got the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet. It was about $27. Everything was delicious, there was a great selection, crab legs were included in the price and the staff was fast and friendly.

Visited May 2013
Taylors, South Carolina
“Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs and more”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Excellent if you like an all you can eat Seafood buffet. Crablegs are the best in town. The trick is to be early be it lunch or dinner not only to avoid the wait but get a more relaxed meal. The last several years we have tried them all and tend to go to Hook's everytime, great value

• Visited July 2012
“All you can eat lobster! Really disappointed.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

ive been here twice before. I think this will be my last. Yes they have all u can eat lobster but the lobster was awful. The first lobster was great, the second not so good, the 3rd one worse and so on. This is the game they play with you so you stop eating the lobster. I told the server if she brought me out another one that stunk I was going to keep reordering another until I got one that didnt stink and they were going to waste alot of lobster. Well guess what? They stopped stinking. I hate these games restaurants play with you.

• Visited May 2013
Rocky Mount, NC USA
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had THE BEST seafood we have ever had! The Fried Oysters were the best we hve ever eaten! Loved the fried and steamed shrimp as well! I would recommend this resturant to anyone!

Visited May 2013