“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had THE BEST seafood we have ever had! The Fried Oysters were the best we hve ever eaten! Loved the fried and steamed shrimp as well! I would recommend this resturant to anyone!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When we came in it reeked of day old fish, the shrimp had been cooked so long that you couldn't cut them with a fork, the catfish tasted very brackish, they didn't clean the broiled shrimp, the salmon was extremely dry, and the first sign for me to leave should have been the sight of imitation crab on the buffet. Overall the meal was discusting, if you want a good meal go to captain George's, it's amazing!

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place while driving in Myrtle Beach. Glad we tried it. Food was really good and fresh. The calabash seafood prep is quite tasty. The value was outstanding. Friendly server and a HUGE selection of great food. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I asked the front desk staff at the Sea Mist Resort for a good seafood restaurant recommendation for a friday night. The desk clerk told me about Hook's and gave me the number. I called and got directions. Well as they say the rest is history. My friends and I went and we were HOOKED!!! The crabs and lobster was great. The entire buffet was Fabulous!!! I want to just fly to Myrtle Beach on some weekend just to go back to hooks again. This will be my go to place for sea food when I'm visiting Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank Rhetta M
Reviewed April 13, 2013

There are so many seafood buffets to choose from in Myrtle Beach near the Grand Strand, but driving by we saw lobster was on the buffet so we decided to check them out. It was so good and not a bad deal for $39.99 - don't forget to get your coupons online or in those tourist books like I did though. You will not be disappointed. The wait staff is excellent too! Everything else I tried on the buffet I loved, especially the fried scallops - delish!

4  Thank tlo23