“Out and About”
Review of MagiQuest - CLOSED

MagiQuest
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My grandson and his mother spent hours taking on several different quests (challenges). They both enjoyed this (educational) event and the discoveries they made while on a quest. A must do when in Myrtle Beach.

2  Thank Kent S

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been playing MQ at the great wolf lodge in PA for 9 yrs twice a yr we go and enjoy the GWL for MQ and the waterpark, we have been to SC MQ 2 same dragons ect, the kids already beat, they have a new game but it only took my 11 yr old a few hours to do it, and once done couldn't keep playing. MQ needs to add more quests

1  Thank NJ-sunshine3
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My kids love this. Good way to get your kids moving. It is like a scavenger hunt video game all rolled into one.

1  Thank shawnaferd
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was the first time my kid played Magic Quest and she went in to play by herself and had such a great time. We went back a second time and I joined her. She show me how to do the quests that she finished and then we did some together and did couple of adventures. It's great fun for the family.

3  Thank Atcchan
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

My kids have loved MagiQuest for years. They are teenagers now but can still spend hours playing in the arena. We stop by the MagiQuest arena every time we are in Myrtle Beach and would highly recommend for anyone with kids looking for an adventure!

3  Thank TheTravellinDan