“Huge”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Huge”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is much bigger than the one at Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. It can be expensive for your first visit since you have to buy a wand, but after that the prices aren't too bad and the kids have a blast.

Visited August 2012

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“kid fun”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

good time for your youngsters. price is reasonable but charging the parents for following there own kids is hard to accept.

3 Thank mike o
Ferguson, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My son Loved it”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It's a lot to pack in with the time frame, but you can continue quest later. My son is 6 and loved the interaction. It was a bit crowded, and there is no way to complete everything in one trip. Ask for a map of the place, and understand where everything is before your time starts, this will eliminate ALOT of confusion. Overall, good experience. I am sure we will be returning.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank tim h
Northeast Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Challenging scavenger hunt with a magical twist”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I took my children ages 9, 12, and 14. They all got into it and had a good time. When you enter you are greeted by an employee that explains the experience. I would not spend the extra on a fancy wand. We went with the cheapest package and we all felt that it was just enough time. If you do it with your children, you will get a lot of excercise. I would have been comfortable sending in my 2 older boys without me. My only complaint is that they charged me $5 to accompany my children. It is a large open space set up with different areas by theme. They give you a guide and give you a short tutorial before you go in. I also suggest that you ask question when you are in there. There are plenty of workers walking around and they will help you not waste time. Overall, I would take them back especially now that we have the wands. It would also be great for a rainy day.

3 Thank c_me_go_7
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I were with our two children (almost 4 and 7 1/2). We each got a wand and went on quests together. It was a lot of fun...and a bit challenging! :) Our almost 4-year-old got a kick out of using the wand, and our 7 1/2 year old loved reading the clues and trying to figure everything out. This is a must do!

2 Thank doublecsmommy