“Ok for kids”
Review of MagiQuest - CLOSED

MagiQuest
Reviewed June 7, 2013

A little pricey for what you get. The place is clean but can become crowed quickly. The staff is helpful when you need them. The quest's are time consuming and sometimes hard to do. Certain machines didn't seem to work well either. Overall if you are into this type of interactive game. You might enjoy it more.

1  Thank C-Ride

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I took four grandchildren to this attraction and they loved it. It is fairly pricey, but you are told up front what the pricing is and as a grandparent accompanying my grandchildren I got in free. It was worth the price I paid. You can let your older children wander around since you can pretty much see everything and there are benches to sit on while they are on their quests. Smaller children will need adult help in finding there quest objects. This attraction was worth the price.

6  Thank Linda W
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Its a fun idea, and a nice setup of a building. Kids were 3 and 6. It was humorous hearing the kids pick their own magic names. My son, or "nectar nectar" was called on this day was just too young, It involves a lot of reading to try and figure out the clues. My wife and I also were somewhat confused on how to figure out some of the stuff. Im not going to give it a bad review just because it wasn't our cup of tea.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family and I have been to the Magiquest in Pigeon Forge several times, but this was our first time to visit the Myrtle Beach location. We had a wonderful time! It is nice to have an indoor family activity that gets the brain working as well as gives you exercise. My son loves searching for hidden objects, and both of my kids love playing with the wands!!

1  Thank Kristin N
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love this place! I have three kids 4,8,and 9 and they had a blast! We got the basic package that was 25.99 I believe that was without a topper and was 75 min long. Wished I went with the other package with more time and a topper because time seems to go fast once you get inside. If you have really small kids like under 6 they probably won't enjoy this too much but for older kids it's a must try. Ok so how it works it you get a wand and you go on a adventure they give you a book with clues and you have to search the kingdom for the object. Like in one quest we had to find three treasure chests and when we pointed our wand the chest would open and let us know that we found it. We managed to finish three quests with our time and wished that we bought more time. Grandparents are free and parents are 5 dollars if you don't want to play. I think everyone should try at least once!

4  Thank ledfordbleedblue