“This is a great place.”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 876 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“This is a great place.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband use to bring me here every month. We use to live two hours away. Now we live about two minutes away and are there even more frequently. It is my favorite place. Funny thing is I don't even eat meat. The salad bar is just that great. Amazing service. Everyone is so friendly. I love when they play Brazilian music.

• Visited November 2013
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Andrea, thank you for your kind words! It is an honor to be one of your favorite restaurants and we look forward to serving you again soon!

South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of Meat”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I went to Rioz for the first time on our 10yr anniversary! We enjoyed it very much, my husband especially. There is plenty to choose from on the salad bar and if meat is something you like ALOT of then this is the place for you. It is a little pricey at $36.50 for adults but you do get plenty to eat. I feel sure we will be back!

• Visited November 2013
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Tracy, happy anniversary and thank you for choosing Rioz! We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to taking care of you again soon!
Jaynee04
“WE ARE COMING BACK!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Awesome overall!!! I normally do not eat red meat but becuase we were on vacation i couldnt pass this. My boyfriend loves red meat and since i dont cook red meat i guess it was only fair to go there while we were on vacation. I made the exception that night and I just remember how good steak taste. My boyfriend even said this was the best steak he ever had. Service was great, i was able to speak portugues with the servers which made the place even more original, most of the staff are Latinos, either from Latin America or Brazil which keeps the theme flowing throughtout the whole stay. I would give it a 5 star but salad bar and shrimps were not all that. My one year old even loved the meats. if you love white wine, i recommend the white sangria. I have been trying to make it at home but its been a total fail. I loved it and we are coming back during the summer.

1 Thank Jaynee04
Thank you for choosing Rioz! We are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to taking care of you again this summer!
Long Island, New York
“Where meat is king!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I visited Rioz with three girlfriends during a short stay in myrtle beach. We got a deal that combined our meal at Rioz with Legends in Concert show - which is across the parking lot. We had a great time and probably are more meat during that one meal than we usually do in any given week. The salad bar had lots of good offerings from fresh sushi to breads, soups to chilled veggies, and of course salad. But the party starts when the gauchos start bringing around the select meats on huge skewers. As long as your coaster is green side up (yes, please feed me!) they will stop and slice you a piece of whatever they have...and then it just keeps going. Gaucho after gaucho appear offering you steak, chicken, pork all served in different ways and the steak was available in several different cuts. The side dished brought to the table included some kind of potato croquette, grilled pineapple (yummy) and more food than we could ever eat.
they also take requests for special food prep - if the steak was too rare, they happily brought you a cut cooked to order. It really was amazing! specialty drinks are offered from a roving barmaid and the tables are cleared of dirty dishes immediately - allowing you to make room for more food.
We had a great time! go hungry, be prepared to leave very full and plan to spend as much time as you can soaking (and sucking) it all up! A truly unique dining experience. Go see for yourself.

• Visited September 2013
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing Rioz! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to taking care of you again!
bristol uk
“Meat and more meat”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

If you like meat this is the place for you 17 different cuts which are bought round to you on skewers and is served to you as you want it,Buffett salad bar to start so plenty of food

• Visited November 2013
Thank you for writing a review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to taking care of you again!