“Come Hungry And Leave Full”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 876 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come Hungry And Leave Full”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This resturant had a wonderful atmosphere and very attentive wait staff. The food was wonderful and the bill reflects that.

• Visited October 2013
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Rioz. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience and service. Please come again soon!

Cincinnati Ohio
“Wow.. almost too much food”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our group had not visited this restaurant before and didn't know what to expect. After being briefed by our waitress (had to understand with her accent) we "went at it". This was "drive by service" and if you had your card on "green" you got food and plenty of it. One of our party forgot to turn his card over and kept getting served (getting a bit of a complex because we had our cards on red and didn't get served). The service was very prompt, the food was good but not great. This WAS a bit pricy with a bill of around $60/person (that was with one beer each only).

• Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Rioz. We appreciate all of your feedback and hope to see you again on your next visit.
Horse Cave, Kentucky
“Wonderful variety of meats, excellent friendly service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We recently spent a week in Myrtle Beach, SC and I was dying to try this restaurant. At $36 it was kind of pricey so it took some convincing for my husband to agree. Thankfully he did agree and it was my favorite meal all week! You start with a trip to the salad bar. This isn't an ordinary salad bar, it has freshly made sushi and gourmet meats and cheeses in addition to the cold salad selections and soup. Everything I tried on it was wonderful. When it's time for the main course they bring out a plate of mashed potatoes, grilled bananas, and grilled polenta as sides. I personally didn't have any of these since I still has some of my salad bar selections left to eat and I wanted to save room for all the meat. You are given what looks like a cardboard drink coaster. One side is red, the other is green. If you have it on red the servers leave you alone, when on green they bring the meat over. The meat is served on huge skewers and the servers carve a piece of meat off for you and continue onto the next person. The variety is wonderful! My favorite was the flank steak and the filet but even the sausage was exceptionally good. I think in all there was approximately fifteen types of meat they would bring around and it's unlimited. Besides the different cuts of steak and sausage there was also chicken and lamb available. Everything we tried was excellent. I was going to skip on dessert since they also walked around with grilled pineapple which was good and added a nice sweetness to the food but they just looked to good. My daughter ordered some kind of chocolate mousse and I had the creme brulee (sorry, not sure how to spell it). My husband tried a bite of both and thought they were only ok but he doesn't normally like either of these desserts much. My daughter and I both thought they were very good.

Our waiter was Doug and he was very friendly and personable as was everyone else we came in contact with. I would love to return and this is on our list for our next trip. Next time we will try call ahead seating. We went over the last week of September which is during the off season. We only had to wait around 20 minutes for a seat but calling ahead would have been better. As far as the price goes, it doesn't seem so bad now knowing that you can get lamb and pricey cuts of beef for this price and it's unlimited. It's still a costly dinner but when I compare it to some other places we ate that was around $30 per person this was head and shoulders above the others in quality.

1 Thank Barb M
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Barb, thank you so much for choosing Rioz! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed everything, we look forward to taking care of you again!
Schenectady, New York
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food selection was spectacular and delicious. It is pricey, but you absolutely can not leave there hungry.

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased to know that your experience at Rioz was satisfactory. Please come back and visit soon!
Succasunna, New Jersey
“Unique experience. Great food.”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because the lettuce on the salad bar was dead, basically. It was plain romaine lettuce and was exceptionally dry and wilted...not appealing at all. But the rest of the food from the food bar was quite good. They had shrimp & cocktail sauce, and sushi, which surprised me. And really great bacon (for the salads, I suppose, but I just ate the bacon). The rotisserie meats were great and the guys are so handsome in their outfits (the scarves, belts and boots that make them look like conquistadors, or well-dressed pirates). Service was very attentive...many of the servers came to our table to make sure we were satisfied. The manager was especially helpful (and handsome too). My mother wanted au jus, but they don't typically serve it. He had a bowl of au jus prepared especially for her. She was tickled pink.

• Visited September 2013
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for visiting us at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse and thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We were happy to hear how much you enjoyed the attentive service and hospitality, as well as au jus we prepared for your mother. We will be sure to review your comments regarding the condition of the lettuce on the salad bar with our chef and culinary team. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for the gracious comments.