“Wonderful dining experience”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Lived up to my expectations. Good salad bar, the meat was excellent. The food wasn't forced on us, we ate as much as we wanted and no more. The chocolate cake was delicious, extra, but worth it. I had the sangria, wonderful, and what I didn't drink came home with me. My husband and I highly recommend it. Kelly and Diane were great waiters.

There are newer reviews for Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Excellent quality food. Fun atmosphere. Only thing that could be better is a better flow for getting your salad at the buffet. Mass chaos and waiting.
Worth the money.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family loves Brazillian steak houses. This one was average to others we have experienced. Meat is delicious. They do offer the option of just ordering the "salad bar" if you are not a big meat eater (less price). Salad bar itself was okay; wish there were more fruit; sushi was not very good. The atmosphere is nice; large rooms for many patrons (to include large parties). Didn't care for the roaming carts, pushing their "signature drink" or desserts (both at extra charge).

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had never heard of Rioz before but was concerned that it seemed to be an all you can eat buffett. It was nothing like I thought. You may take as many trips as you'd like to the salad/ lighter fare bar. Then one of several servers brings bread to your table followed by mashed potatoes, fried polenta, and plantains. Then several more servers come around with meat they shave off and serve you. Steak, chicken, and more steak, grilled pineapple. It was very delicious and the staff was amazing. The manager checked in with us, and returned our check thanking us for the visit. Very good meal, very good drinks, on the pricey side.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We've been to this restaurant several times as the men in our group are huge red meat eaters; hence, they love this restaurant. I do not eat gluten, so their buffet offers little that is gluten free. They do offer chicken and fish but I never saw the fish even though we asked for it to stop by our table. I give it an ok rating b/c I personally do not find it great but everyone else who ate red meat in our party loved it. One more thing, you must try their table side brazillian drink...it is fabulous!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for dining with us at Rioz! We are delighted to hear that you guys have visited us several times on your trip! Please come back and see us again soon.