“FABULOUS”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I can't say enough about how good our dinner was. We had a very large group which included a baseball team and families. Dinner was top notch. Service was immediate and no one waited on anything. The meat was delicious! Salad bar was great too! Loved this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,374)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place was expensive, but totally amazing! I've never paid that much for a meal but everything was so amazing, from the service, to the salad bar, to the meat that I would absolutely go back!

1  Thank M G
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for dining with us at Rioz Brazilion Steakhouse! It pleases us to know that you enjoyed our wonderful meats as well as our salad bar. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ate at Rioz while on vacation in early July 2013. The food was amazing! Everything was fresh, delicious and flavorful! My only complaint is in the pricing structure. While they price for salad bar only, I would like to see them price another option where you would get "entrée" or meat only. Having a very small appetite, I tend to skip the extras and focus on the entrée - otherwise, I get too full and don't enjoy the dining experience at all. We were traveling with our young teenage daughters who also tend to eat small amounts and could have skipped the salad bar altogether as well. We own timeshare in Myrtle Beach and will be back in the area on a regular basis. While we all agreed, this was the best meal of our trip, I was happy to have a gift certificate to help cover the costs. I am glad that I was forewarned by a local to go easy on the salad bar so that I could enjoy the meats. The salmon on the salad bar was wonderful and gave my younger daughter a protein option - so she opted out of the meat. Overall, a wonderful meal - especially for those with big appetites! Great sangria and desserts, too!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Wow! Great meal! We came in July 3rd, a busy time at Myrtle Beach. We were seated quickly. Place was packed with a long line around the salad bar. The items on the salad bar were very good, including sushi, although if you are there to eat steak, I'd skip it. You are given a poker-style chip which is red on one side, and green on the other. Green means you would like more meat, red means you are good. The waiters circle constantly with approximately 13 meats, fresh off the grill, that they slice right there on your plate and you grab with your own tongs. The meat is seasoned with Brazillian seasoning I had never tasted. Oh my, it was good! Fillet Mignon, Sirloin, Brazillian sausage, chicken, lamb.. on and on. They even offer a grilled Pineapple that was delicious that I ended up having seconds for dessert! A girl was circulating that would mince up fresh herbs and ice for fresh mixed drinks. The atmosphere is loud, but if I lived here, I'd eat here at least every two weeks! As most beach restaurants go, its a little pricy, but considering it was only $20 more than the mistake we made going to Calabash Seafood buffet (Horrible!), it was worth every penny! Only slight negative was it took a little too long to get our check once we asked, but this is a must-go at Myrtle Beach!

1  Thank Toby W
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband would eat here every night if he could. Great food, and great waitstaff! It is all you can eat, so come hungry -- it is pricey, but worth it.

2  Thank K8Mart