“Great steak buffet”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
“Great steak buffet”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I recently visited Myrtle beach this past week. As a Fathers day get together we went to Rioz. It was very reasonable for the amount of food you get. I belive it was about $37 per person to include the buffet, which had everything from salads to soup, shrimp,sushi,fresh veggies, and of course rice & beans. We made reservations, as this place is always full of customers.That is a good tell tale sign too.Once seated and back from the buffet station you get fresh bread, hot mashed potatoes and drinks. Then the red/green coaster for a symbol of yes or no more meat. I have to say the waiters are constantly bringing by differant cuts of beef,lamb,chicken, sausage and ribs for you to indulge. As much as you can handle. I felt like a king in the olden days with all that was offered. And after all that, they come by with the dessert tray if you dare to eat anymore.

• Visited June 2013
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you so much for dining with us at Rioz Steakhouse! We are truly delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed a hearty Father's Day meal with us. Please come back and have our buffet again soon!

Ohio
“Quail Eggs, Manchego and Meat! Oh my!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Really more than a meal, a real dining experience. Not a quiet romantic place but an exciting dining adventure. Place your card on green and gaucho types appear at your table with meat on skewers ready to cut off what ever you desire including doneness. When one of these servers came to the table I told him I was waiting for the beef ribs to come back around and he said "one moment", and within a minute or two another quickly appeared with a skewer hot from the grill. The service is excellent, the salad bar an adventure on its own with the quail eggs and many other offerings not usually found on a typical salad bar.

My only regret about eating here is the cost which indeed does make it a very rare visit for me and hubby, otherwise no disappointment here.

• Visited May 2013
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you think Rioz is a true dining experience! We strive to make our service the best, and we are delighted to hear that you think our hard work has paid off. Please come back and see us again soon! Our juicy and tender meats will be waiting!
Stockbridge, GA
“Good food but way too loud music.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been to a few different churrascarias so I knew what to expect. Lots of food and lots of people. What I didn't expect was the extremely loud music. we had to practically yell to talk to each other. Outside of the loud music it was still a great place for families even with younger kids.

Visited June 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us at Rioz. We are disappointed to hear that the volume of our music hindered your experience with us. Your comment is very important to us and will definitely be addressed. Please come and see us again soon!
Charleston, South Carolina
“Truly Awesome!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I and three other couples went here for dinner June 14th. This place had it all...great food, nice ambiance, and attentive and entertaining wait staff. It's a bit pricey but VERY GOOD! One of the couples in our party paid for everyone in our group so ours was free. However, we we're prepared to pay for our meal otherwise. Go and have a fabulous time.

• Visited June 2013
We are beyond ecstatic to hear that you and your friends enjoyed every aspect of your visit with us! Please come back and see us again very soon.
Pickerington, Ohio
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I came here for the first time in March on a golf trip. I was very impressed. I came here with my wife and another couple to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I was a little nervous because I had been raving about this place for months. They did not disappoint. It was just as good as the first time. The service was perfect, the food excellant. Yes it is a little expensive but worth every penny. Treat yourself and go to Rioz!!!!

Visited June 2013