“Unique atmosphere, service and great food”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a special "dining experience" kind of place. Great cold "salad bar" , limited hot side dishes, and all entrees were meat and chicken. Unique serving method with carving at at your table. Service was continueous and entrees hot and tastey. Customers appeared to be "special event" dining rather than just "eating out".

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for visiting Rioz in Myrtle Beach. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience while dining with us. We hope you visit Rioz again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I'll keep this short. The food is fantastic, the restaurant is beautiful, and the dining experience is unique. The salad bar could have had more options, but that would be our only complaint about the food. The only reason we visited this place was because of the special they were running which was 50% off the original cost. We also had a coupon for a complimentary desert provided by our resort. The manager wouldn't let us use the coupon and didn't really give us a valid reason considering the coupon didn't list any exclusions.

3  Thank jbryantc
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I recently ate here. I'm not a big eater, so we were glad to find out that, on Sundays in January, the price is half off. The quality of food is very good, and the service is excellent.(Used plates quickly removed and drinks constantly refilled) I am not a huge meat eater, but I did have a lamb chop, a piece of filet, and a bacon wrapped chicken filet. The salad bar is very good with many unusual items--I could have just eaten from it! They also bring small sides to your table. I finished off my meal with two yummy slices of cinnamon and sugar coated, grilled fresh pineapple.For an extra fee you can purchase some great looking desserts, but you probably won't have room! (I did get a piece of cheesecake to go!) If we come back to Myrtle next year, we will eat here again.

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for visiting Rioz. We are very glad you both enjoyed your meal and that you will be back the next time you are in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

While reading the Myrtle Beach Sunday paper this morning I noticed an ad for 50% off the dinner buffet at Rioz's on Sundays in January. Having eaten here before on other visits to Myrtle Beach, I was thrilled to see this great deal. I arrived about 5 before 12 (coupon stated they opened at 12 on Sunday's) to find a pretty full parking lot and the restaurant had very kindly opened early to accomodate all of those who came a little early to avoid the probably line! If you've never eaten here - JUST GO! You won't be disappointed and at 50% off, I doubt there is a better deal in Myrtle Beach in January. The service was outstanding, food excellent as always and at a price that can't be beat.

Thank you for visiting Rioz while on vacation in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is my favorite grand strand restaurant, the food is excellent, the variety awesome, and the service is great. I especially enjoy the grilled pineapple