“valentine favorite”

Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 886 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Dining in a Brazilian Steakhouse has been compared to having a well orchestrated ballet serve guests dinner. From the moment guests are seated they are welcomed to our extensive salad bar of hot and cold seasonal favorites, which features seafood and sushi. A continuous table side service of savory choices of more than 15 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, poultry and fish will be prepared and presented by our Gauchos.Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse Churrascaria is proud to serve the finest dishes in the flavorful tradition of the Brazilian Gauchos by offering quality food with excellent service. Rioz features a full-service bar with a wide selection of wines that compliment the meal.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“valentine favorite”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is my favorite grand strand restaurant, the food is excellent, the variety awesome, and the service is great. I especially enjoy the grilled pineapple

Gros Morne National Park, Canada
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This our second time to Rioz and it did not disappoint. The salad bar is one of the best,with lots of high end items and all where very good. The service is beyond any where and the resturant was very busy with a 1.5 hr wait for walk ups but we had resevarions. The food is hot, spiced perfect with around 15 different meats it all was great. We had the December 26 special meal price so two adults ,coffee,$54.00 well worth it compared to most sea food buffet or higher end restaurants in the area. We will be returning

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Greyhoundlover
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
We can't wait to have you back. Thank you for visiting Rioz in Myrtle Beach!
Charleston, South Carolina
“Wow, wow and wow”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hands down the best meal I have had in a while. While pricey (around $100 for 2 with an alcolohic drink each), it was well worth the money. If you don't know how dinner is served then go to the website and find out. The service was outstanding and the meat was simply delicious, perfectly cooked and carved. My husband prefers his meat on the medium side while I like it to be practically moo-ing and we both had plenty to eat. Great variety. The sides were really tasty too, but save your appetite for the meats. The buffet was awesome too....don't over indulge, or just have the buffet which diners can do. I can't wait to go back. PLEASE OPEN ONE IN CHARLESTON SC.

Visited December 2012
Thank you for dining with us at Rioz in Myrtle Beach. We are so glad that your husband and you were able to enjoy all the meats even though you both liked them cooked so differently. If we decide to open on in Charleston we will be sure to let you know. We hope to have you both back again soon. Thank you again for sharing your dining experience with us.
New York City, New York
“Food was great-service can be average”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have mixed emotions about Rioz. My first Brazilan Steakhouse experience was located here about 5 years ago. I was extremely impressed and raved about this place to family members and friends. I still believe this is one of the best steakhouses in Myrtle Beach, however in my travels as a flight attendant, I've had better. The food is always excellant; the service however is hit or miss. My most recent trip to Myrtle Beach was in October 2012 and I must say, I was extremely disappointed with the service. I dined with a party of 4; a group who came on my recommendation. We ordered a bottle of wine and not once did the server refill our glasses. Although he came around ever so often, I'm accustomed to the serving style of Manhattan's premier restaurants and this was below parr service. We also ordered a pitcher of Sangria which was absolutely wonderful (not too sweet). The dessert was sinfully delicious as we chose several to sample. All in all I would come back to this restaurant, but simply for the food and convenience- not the service. This is one of the best restaurants in Myrtle Beach-but I wish you could experience better. My fingers are crossed for the next time.

• Visited October 2012
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you very much for joining us at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse in Myrtle Beach and thank you for being a loyal guest of ours in the past. We are very appreciative of the time you took to provide us with feedback regarding your experience. We were very pleased to hear your comments regarding your previous visits and your enjoyment of the Sangria and delicious desserts. It was unfortunate to hear, however, that our level of hospitality and service was not consistent with the delicious food and atmosphere. At Rioz, our goal is to provide a complete experience that not only displays the utmost pride we take in our food preparation, but also the attention to detail and hospitality that we serve to provide our guests. There is no excuse for either point to be neglected. We take the comments of out guests very seriously and we will be using your feedback in order to improve ourselves and the approach of our team. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon and once again thank you for your gracious feedback.
“A wonderful meal”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My college age daughter & I got the pleasure of eating here during a recent trip. Neither of us had ever seen anything like it! My problem was I indulged a tad too much on the salad bar so I couldn't enjoy the various meats as much as I'd like to have. I'll know better next time. My only issue was for such a price desert was extra, made what seem like a good value not as much. Still if you're going to be going out spending money on and expect good food & atmosphere this place is a great Myrtle Beach place for especially a special occasion. I would suggest they slow down on how frequent they come to your table with something different. You hardly had time to enjoy what you had before they were showing you more. Still if you're looking for something different in Myrtle Beach, this is a great place. My daughter & I will be in Myrtle for 5 days to ring in the New Year.. This just might be dinner one if our nights!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for visiting Rioz in Myrtle Beach. We are so glad that your daughter and you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate all the feedback you have given us, our customers always help us out the most. We hope that your daughter and you come back again very soon!