Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$48
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$83
$79
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$118
$191
$179
Hampton.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
$59
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Official Site
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$214
$199
1,176 results
All reviewsocean viewcafe amalfikingston plantationthese condoslaundry roombedroom condoshuttle servicefull kitchenmaster bathpaper towelstanger outletsgreat place to staypool barpool sidebeach accesshome away from homewasher and dryer
Reviewed October 25, 2010

This is the second time we have stayed at the Royale Palm condominium. We stayed at this property last September (09) and liked it soo much we returned for our 25th wedding anniversary.

My husband and I have been to many, many places (Hawaii, Bahamas - Atlantis, Punta Cana, Cayman Islands, St. Thomas,
Cancun) and this is by far the best room / condo we have ever stayed in. We rented a two bedroom condo overlooking the beach. This condo was absolutely phenomenal. The view was breathtaking and the room was decorated so nice and the place was spotless. After our first stay, this inspired me to redecorate our home (which I did
when we returned home). I can't say enough about this wonderful place. Kudos to the Hilton staff and their attention to detail.

I nonchalently mentioned that this was our second stay (and a last minute trip) and it was our 25th wedding anniversary. Well..... they sent up a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. What a nice touch and wonderful surprise. We were soo touched by their thoughtful gesture. It is special instances like this that sets the Hilton far above their competition.

This was a short plane ride from New York City and a 20 minute ride from the Myrtle Beach airport. This place is such a treasure...you need to come and stay here.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HappyTravelling10_10
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We rented a 2 bedroom oceanfront condo for one night as part of our honeymoon here. It was absolutely fabulous. Of course the price was high but what can you expect, oceanfront, condo, Hilton standards. It was beautiful, we could not have asked for anything more! The room was very clean and felt brand new. The staff was fabulous. The food at the bar/restuarant was good. And the tiki bar outside rocked! The pools were also very clean and the hot tubs were just as well. I highly recommend anyone to stay here. You do truly get what you pay for! We also noticed it's a pet friendly hotel so it was great seeing all of the dogs which made us miss all of our animals back home. Also, order the room service if you can. It was quick & delicious!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsriverranch
GeneralManager15, Manager at Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Thank you for choosing the Royale Palms as your accommodations for part of your honeymoon. We are excited to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities that the resort had to offer. We do hope to see you again in the near future.

One point of clarification to your comments regarding being a pet friendly hotel. The Royale Palms DOES NOT allow pets for our overnight guests. The pets you encountered were from our Hilton hotel which is connected to the Royale Palms and is pet friendly.

Regards, Eugene Silvestri Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 3, 2010

I have all positive remarks about the
Royale Palms. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank rose237
Reviewed September 29, 2010

I've been using Tripadvisor for all of my trips so thought it was my turn to share my experience. Royale Palms was one of the best places I've stayed in. The rooms are so spacious and comfortable. We loved it! We had an oceanfront 2-bedroom condo. There was one king-size bed in the master bedroom and 2 queen-size beds in the second bedroom. We travelled with our 5-months old baby so asked to have a crib, playard, and a highchair on arrival. Got everything except for the crib so make sure you request it when making your reservation. Everything else was just perfect. Loved the fact that we had our own kitchen so if you don't feel like going out, you can always cook. The beach was great. As some pointed out, you have to rent beach chairs and umbrellas but you can always buy them either at Walmart or Wings. Really, I can't find anything to complain about, except for the fact that the hotel does not provide free Internet. But we spent so time on the beach and in the pool that this was not a concern at all. They do have a business center with 3 computers with free Internet so you can do some web surfing. I definitely would recommend this hotel and would go back in a heart beat.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank jigalyu
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Me and my family just returned from a 4 night, 5 day vacation in Myrtle Beach. We stayed in 2008 at the Royale Palms by Hilton. First thing we did upon arrival is check the whole condo for bedbugs (it's a phobia of mine) and found nothing that would suggest there was any issues. The condo was a 3 bedroom/3 bath condo that was incredibly spacious. I believe it was just over 2100 sq ft. The entire condo was very tidy and well kept. The only real issue that we found was that there were no cleaning supplies (I'm sure this is because the Hilton cleans the rooms daily) but I like to clean the kitchen especially since we will be preparing food there. My only suggestion to people looking to rent a condo here is to bring along a general purpose cleaning solution as well as paper towels and such.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family