“Business Conference”

Ranked #18 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Seaford, United States
“Business Conference”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is a very nice hotel/condo. Very updated and clean hotel/condos/rooms/lobby/etc. Very nice restaurant with ocean views and all of our meals were very good. Breakfast was convenient with a wonderful break bar or order from the menu. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Diane C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Lebanon, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

As a Hilton Vacation Club Member I was very disappointed in the quality of the room and the amenities. " The accommodations featured in this vacation package was to be a $249-$751/night. Package should have included accommodations and offered premiums only The room that I stay in was not a $ 249 room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Thomas P
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed March 3, 2014

If you are looking for a classy place to rest your head, this is your place. Truly a home away from home! My room made me feel like I was in an apartment! The balcony was clean and had a wonderful view of the ocean. The full kitchen allowed me to cook and enjoy meals in the privacy of my "home" when I did not wish to go out. Everything you could ever dream of was right on the property! Thanks for a wonderful experience

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Cender W
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was planning a getaway trip for me and husband anniversary and found this hotel. Great place, very comfortable, quiet, clean and staff very nice and helpful and room service was good and timely. Parking very accessible.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank shundaw
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here before in a two bedroom condo and had a good time. The room was clean and the staff was helpful. Only this time around the room was not cleaned properly. Dirty dishes, scuffed walls, carpet shredding, and kitchen appliances weren't clean. I really like this hotel and I don't care to try a new. It might be because of off season. Not sure, but I hope they improve it. Staff was still very help full.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Maelee803
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I am here for a convention. This is a really nice hotel but I have 2 gripes. I did not pick this hotel but the rooms are luxurious as well as the lobby. I love this place though, I was impressed at first sight.

1) No free internet

2) No free breakfast

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank RayfordW
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I spend a great weekend at this property, which is connected to the Hilton. As others have commented, the grounds are beautiful, with multiple pools (which we bypassed due to 40 degree weather) and a great location right on the beach. Nice location between Myrtle and North Myrtle, down the same road where Tanger Outlet Center and another strip shopping center are located. Our room in Royale Palms was like a standard hotel room, but was actually the spare bedroom in a larger condo (there was an connecting door inside of our room, which was locked). We didn't have a full kitchen, but had a small fridge, microwave, and sink. Room was very comfortable, had a nice balcony with ocean view, and flat screen tv. But what made this a great stay was the staff and service. The ladies at breakfast were genuinely gracious, friendly and caring, bordering on motherly (in a nice way) and making sure we had everything we needed. Then, after I left my briefcase behind in the room when we drove home to NC, I called the hotel and they promptly found it and FedEx'd it back to me. Nothing inside was missing, including a checkbook. Good to know that this property has honest staff. We will gladly return, hopefully in warmer temps. Nice job, Hilton mgmt and staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple