Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton
$258
$200
$179
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$145
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$103
Official Site
$257
$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
Official Site
$207
$155
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
Orbitz.com
1,142 results
All reviewsocean viewcafe amalfikingston plantationtwo bedroom condolaundry roomfull kitchenmaster bathpaper towelspool sidegreat place to staybeach accesspool barwasher and dryerhome away from homefitness centergreat roomwater park
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Amazing! I have been to Myrtle Beach about 50 times and never realized what a great place the Royale Palms is! Perfect rooms great service and one if the best views on the whole Grand Strand! Make this a "must stay" on your bucket list!
Bob
Greenwood IN

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed in one of the nicest hilton properties I have ever stayed in. The 2 bedroom condo was nothing short of fabulous! Amazing ocean and lagoon views...beautifully appointed. I have high standards, so I tend to be disappointed when traveling. But no one would be disappointed by the beautiful furnishings, and huge condo. The pool area was nice with a bar. You can walk from the pool right out to the beach...just a beautiful place to be. Oh and really good customer service too..The grounds were gorgeous with palms and tropical plantings..but the rooms are really the deal....they are amazing...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

As during a previous stay, the hotel's grounds, staff and breakfast meals are excellent. There is a need to do some upgrades and perhaps look at some maintenance needs on elevator interiors and perhaps room telephones. I would stay there again never-the-less.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The Royale Palms was the perfect getway. I had to attend for a conference from work. It was great to come back and enjoy cable tv, clean rooms, comforable bed, and a nice kitchenette wit/ ktichen utensils included. I wish the conference lasted longer, lol. I look forward to staying there on every visit to the beach now.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This was our third trip to Royal Palms and it lived up to our expectations as always. I screwed up my reservation and didn't discover it until I got to the Honors check in desk. Virginia and another lady (whose name I forgot) were fantastic. They ensured that we were taken care of even though it was my mistake. Every staff member we engaged with were extremely friendly and helpful, the entire Hilton/Royal Palms area was extremely clean, and the room was outstanding. We stayed in a 3 bedroom with a lockout room on a high floor and enjoyed every second of it. The room was exceptionally clean, modern, full of essentials needed to accommodate kids, and the view was amazing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family