“Royal Palm Condo Vacation”

Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton
Ranked #17 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Excellent place to stay for a vacation. We stayed in a condo, it was lovely, clean, the amenities great. Close to shopping, easy access. Golf course nearby if you wished. Staff was great. Right on the ocean. Internet is an additional cost wich in todays world I did not like. Parking is extra cost as well. All in all, a great place to stay.

2  Thank Nola K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,123)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Complete revamp needed - Johnathan in bell staff and Breakfast team are only bright spots - Randy in mgmt stepped up after some issues but this is at best an average business stop. Stay away from Grand Vacation club team - not very professional - the beach location is great and there are a lot of nice restaurants and golf courses near.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here twice for family vacations. LOVE this condo/hotel. Stayed in a penthouse 2br/2ba with a beautiful ocean view balcony, and a 3br/3ba (with lock-out king suite). They are a little pricey in the summer, but well worth the money. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Spacious bathrooms, living and dining areas. You definitely get what you pay for here!

2  Thank Ortiz_1127
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great place to stay if you like to be away from the crowds and like quiet but great surroundings of North Myrtle Beach area. Beautiful pools, beach area, nice clean resort. Located close to shopping, evening entertainment and restaurants

2  Thank Kristie N
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed here and I still love it. The layout of the two-bedroom condo is perfect for privacy. It's comfortable and furnished really cute. It's quiet and the staff is wonderful. For me, just knowing I'll be staying at these condos when I vacation here takes the stress away. I know I'll be in an awesome room with all the comforts of home.

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Heidi S
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The Royale Palms side is beautiful. Beautiful facilities, well maintained, great views. Be careful about ordering omelettes at breakfast, the wait staff will not write down your order and if you add more than two ingredients good luck; my girlfriend and I both had our omelettes come out incorrect. The only real negative I can say is that this hotel frequently missed on things you wouldn't think about until you need it. We got in after a long drive and didn't want to sit down eat or wait for to go food and just wanted room service. While room service is available, there isn't an in room dining menu. There is only one ice machine in the entire 24 floor building and you have to ask to find it, no directions anywhere. No pad or pen in case of making activity plans for the day. Really be expected to call the front desk frequently for anything you'd assume would already be in the hotel room or easy to find. If you're comfortable with that then you can't go wrong. This is really not a do it yourself hotel. Just be aware they have an ''ask and you shall receive" mentality. My thought was that the $48 a night Days Inn has this already in the room, but I have to ask for it here? No major complaints, just nit picky.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Brett S
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My girl friends and I visited the Royale Palms for a girls weekend getaway and we had a fabulous time. The hotel was gorgeous. The two-bedroom condo was extremely spacious and luxurious. We didn't cook so I can't comment on how well the kitchen was stocked but there was plenty of seating and entertaining space. We were in an oceanview room but the design of the balcony made it such that you could sit and look directly at the ocean. We also had a lake view from our room. I would definitely return to this property. The only two complaints that I have is: (1)the representative who checked us in was not warm and welcoming which was a drastic contrast to the nice gentleman that greeted us as we pulled up to check in and (2)the self-parking fee of $9.71. We would visit this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends