My girl friends and I visited the Royale Palms for a girls weekend getaway and we had a fabulous time. The hotel was gorgeous. The two-bedroom condo was extremely spacious and luxurious. We didn't cook so I can't comment on how well the kitchen was stocked but there was plenty of seating and entertaining space. We were in an oceanview room but the design of the balcony made it such that you could sit and look directly at the ocean. We also had a lake view from our room. I would definitely return to this property. The only two complaints that I have is: (1)the representative who checked us in was not warm and welcoming which was a drastic contrast to the nice gentleman that greeted us as we pulled up to check in and (2)the self-parking fee of $9.71. We would visit this hotel again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton have a great north Myrtle Beach oceanfront location. The stylish Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, condos are located within Kingston Resorts, and are near many of South Carolina’s major attractions such as Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach House of Blues, and Tanger Outlet Mall. Allow our Hilton staff to assist you with tee times at any of the 100-plus Myrtle Beach golf courses outside the gates of our Myrtle Beach resort. Relax at one of our nine resort pools, or choose to work out in our Sport and Health Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, Otel, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royale Palms Condominiums By Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach