1,207 results
All reviews ocean view kingston plantation two bedroom condo laundry room full kitchen tanger outlets beach access pool side great place to stay pool bar washer and dryer home away from home fitness center water park great room family vacation parking garage
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The rooms were nice and clean, but the front desk agents did not pay attention to the promotion that bought so I had to continuously call the front desk to tell them everything that came with my promo. We stayed here last years at the Hotel part and bought an ocean view and we got a full ocean view room, but at the Royal Palms the ocean view is a partial view. You have to get an Ocean Front in order to have a full ocean view. This is a little tricky. All in all the place is nice. I'll try it again.

1  Thank Carlos M H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed a week at this resort.This place is so nice and very clean.My granddaughter did some activities at the pool and loved it The.Staff is very nice. Pools are very nice. I would like if they had entertainment at the pool area all week.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This past weekend, I stayed in a Royale Palms suite with a few of my girlfriends and we had an amazing time! The room was beautiful, spacious, clean and had all amenities desired (aside from free wi-fi, but sometimes it's necessary to unplug). We loved the pools, being RIGHT on the beach, and the friendly staff. The balcony was perfect for sitting out on at night. Only 10 minutes from Broadway at the Beach, so the location was great in our opinion.

I also left an iHome dock in the room and the staff (Sharon) was very accommodating in being in touch with me and sending it back to me here in NC! Would highly recommend to anyone and can't wait to return!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is an excellent hotel for several reasons: property, peaceful and quiet, didn't have to hear fellow guest in their room, size of the room is excellent, décor is excellent and staff is excellent also! Perfect for a beach getaway!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This property has always been and continues to be exceptional.I have been coming to this property for 30+ years and it contues to be a great place for family and friends to gather and is affordable in many aspects of what is offered. It is in close proximity to manay of the finer restaurants and shopping.