“More than I hoped for!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 218 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“More than I hoped for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I live in Charlotte, NC and had family visiting from Michigan. I decided to take them to Myrtle Beach for a night since none of us had ever been. I picked this condo because of other reviews and that it had 2 bedrooms.
When we opened the door to the condo I think we were all pleasantly surprised. It was so much more than what I expected or even hoped for! It was SO spacious and beautiful and the views were amazing. The balcony was huge, overlooking the pools and the beach.
We went mid March and the temperature was still pretty chilly but my husband and son both got into the outside pool. I thought the pool area was set up very nicely. I would love to go when the weather is warmer and the tiki bar is open.
For the price, I can't imagine anything better. We will be staying there again for sure.
The only downfall I would say is that it's a little bit of a drive to the main part of Myrtle Beach, like the boardwalk area. I'm not really sure if there was anything within walking distance. It did not bother us though, I think we all would have been happy with just staying in our room and on the property.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jamie K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Gastonia, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

AC unit noise 1404H
Some odor
Group in room 1406 many loud kids.
Staff was excellent, facilities are great. I would return but ask for a different room.
Gym is great, pool & deck area is wonderful. Did not try restraunt.

Room Tip: AC unit noise 1404H Some odor
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Whitmire, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I highly recommend to any family or couple to stay here. The staff was very polite and helpful. Nice, clean, and safe atmosphere!!!!! The location is excellent. You aren't close to "the strip", but you have everything you need just up the street......food, Tanger outlets, and Walmart!!! I will stay here everytime now.

1 Thank Brandy H
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My stay here was remarkable and I cannot wait to return in a few weeks! I loved the private and luxurious feel that this property had to offer. I would recommend it to any family, couple, individual, or for any business matter! One of the best places to stay at Myrtle Beach! If you are stuck between two hotels, pick this one!

Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a really convenient place to stay. Facilities are excellent and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend this to anyone. The condos are large with enough bathroom space in the master for two people to get around in at the same time. I would have preferred for the shower to be a bit larger but it was large enough!

Room Tip: Views are great from the higher rooms. We were on the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Vol48
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went for the Myrtle Bach Marathon weekend. Good value if you are looking for a 2+ BR suite with fully equipped kitchen and laundry (remember to bring your own consumables). It's bit farther out from Myrtle Beach "downtown" happenings but you probably will be driving wherever you are going anyways. Their website has pretty accurate sample room pictures.

Room Tip: Although "Beachfront" directly faces the beach it is a bit set back since you do have the...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maniakman
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I'm making this the place I stay every time I'm in Myrtle Beach. Got the same unit as last time. Clean and neat every time. The staff here is great and friendly. To cold to go out on the beach but the view is fro the 24th floor. Will be back

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business