“Top Notch”
Review of Paradise Resort

Paradise Resort
Ranked #22 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed June 22, 2010

Top notch place with great employees that went out of the way to make our stay even better. We wanted a little more peace and quiet than where our room was. We talked to the front desk and they moved us to a higher floor. We then sat on our ocean front balcony and watch the sun set. Although it took a little while and the manager had to get involved, it was worth the wait. I found that if you are looking for a great hidden secret then this is the place I would recommend.When we decided to explore the property we found a good time with good people at the tiki bar by the pool...they also had an amazing DJ! You do have to bring your own coffee and coffee filters but the rooms have everything else you could possibly need.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,022)

Reviewed June 21, 2010

First off I am a very hard person to please when Im paying for a room. I have requested my money back many times because a room did not satisify me. With that said..
This has to be one of the best resort or hotel we have ever stayed at.. Everyone we came in contact with went way over and beyond the call. (We really appreciate it so don't stop) We were there less then a hour and decided we wanted an ocean front room. On our way to the office the manager was coming out of the sandel and asked how everything was going. Told him what we wanted and he took care of it himself while his dinner was getting cold. Check in was great which I told my husband goes a long way to being happy.. Our room was clean and stocked with everything. Our house keeper even stopped by after she cleaned the room to make sure we didn't need anything else before she went home. KUDOS to customer service.. Kudos for caring about your customers..

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank truckin548211
Reviewed June 18, 2010

The overall stay was a very pleasant experience. All of the staff was friendly and courteous. My only complaint would be the need for better bed pillows. The ones in my room were flat. Kim at Sandals was a jewel, as well as the cook. Good to have such friendly and helpful employees. It's also nice to have parking on site too. It was a good value for a short notice trip and I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 18, 2010

Paradise has great specials! I as searching for a room in May 2009. I happened upon Paradise Resot. The reviews were the best for the price range. When I arrived the staff was friendly and the lobby was very nice and clean. When we got to our room we just instanly fell in love! The room was bright and clean. I had an oceanview, a living room, a full kitchen, washer and dryer, a large bathroom and bedroom with 2 full size beds. The Pools were clean and family friendly. The walk to the beach was right out the door. There is a restaurant and a Tiki Bar. This will always be the place I stay at in Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2010

In our family we had children ages from 7 to 14 years, and adults to mid 60's, Paradise was a place where everyone had a wonderful time. The 4 bedroom condo was home-confortable for all of us, from a large table for eating & playing games, to tv's in every room. We each had our own space. It was wonderful. And if we are lucky enough to make this trip again, we would try our best to stay at Paradise.

Reviewed June 18, 2010

My family and I (total 8) stayed here and LOVED IT!! We had the 3 bedroom, plus the extra suite (4 bedrooms and 3 baths total) and it was perfect. The Housekeeping Staff went above and beyond our expectations and did whatever was requested of them. Kudos!! The restaurant was clean, delicious breakfast buffett and the rest of the menu and Tikki Bar were great. We were a little skeptical after reading some of the negative reviews before our trip, but any of our doubts were unfounded. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and we will definitely return.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

We traveled to Paradise for memorial day weekend. I am so glad we chose Paradise. The hotel was great and clean. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo and it had everything we needed to enjoy the weekend. Sandals restaurant has a great breakfast buffet, we ate there once but decided to cook breakfast in the room on the other days. Why not when you have all of the pans, plates and utensils to do it!!!!. The pool area is a little small but they had a great DJ and karaoke on saturday and sunday. Hope to see you in the fall for a little get away before the cold comes.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends