Paradise Resort
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
BestWestern.com
$258
$200
$179
$207
$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$146
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$87
Official Site
$257
$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$179
$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$111
  • Pool
2,063 results
All reviewssandals restaurantlazy riverocean frontpool areaacross the streetparking garagewasher and dryerfull kitchenbedroom condotiki hutmurphy bedbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayhot tubcompass coveoff seasonthree bedroom
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family and I have visited Myrtle Beach during Spring Break for the last several years and this was one of our best. This time my wife wanted to stay Beach Side and I agreed, so here we go. I could wake up, watch the waves hit the shore and enjoy life. Not, we had to relocate to Paradise Resort and after speaking with the Manager, "Janet", she understood our concern and showed us a couple of her rooms and they were awesome. My wife and I fell in love with Paradise Resort right away. This actually made the trip better than I had hoped for. The Staff was friendly and courteous and helped with making this an enjoyable trip. The view from our balcony was awesome. I am already making plans to return again. This is a top notch resort. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Any room that you are looking for can be provided. All the rooms were execellent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for choosing Paradise. I am glad that we were able to help in your relocation efforts and that the hotel met your needs. The staff and management look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have stayed at this Myrtle Beach location in the past. It does not appear that any updates have been done since we stayed here several years ago. The televisions are old analog with a poor picture. The bedding needs to be updated as the mattress felt worn out. I did not have this problem in the past. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. The furniture is showing its age. The view from the balcony is outstanding.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I want to start off by saying we really enjoyed our stay here. My wife and I are about 6 hours from MB so we left fairly early on 4/5. After a few stops we arrived in MB around 3:30pm. Check in is 3pm. We found the hotel pretty easy and found parking on the first floor of the garage. The front desk staff was really nice and friendly. We were told that our room wasn't ready that they had a full house the night before and house keeping was a little behind and it was in the process of being cleaned it shouldn't be very long. We said that we would be in the car just to call. after 30 mins we decided to go drive Ocean Bvld. The motel is way down around 21 ave south so we could kill some time. About 4:45 they call our room is ready. so we go back and get the room keys the staff apologized again.

So up to the room we go. We had reserved a Deluxe 1br king. The room was nice and mostly clean.The sitting area there is a pull down bed with a mirror on the bottom when it was raised. We could see hand prints on the wall. It looked like kids hands from the size but that could be over looked. The kitchen had a sink, full fridge, microwave, stove, and dishwasher. All very clean. Bathroom was clean. It also had a washer/dryer combo.

The bedroom was nice but it has a window looking in to the hallway? Personally I don't want every Jim and tom know if I'm lying in bed or not. There is curtains but it still struck me a odd. The remote for the TV in the sitting area had no batteries. Not dead batteries. No batteries. I think that should be one of the things on the cleaning check list but the remote from the bedroom TV worked it just fine. So no biggie there.

We also had breakfast paid for during our reservation. Its the typical hotel breakfast cereal, biscuits, eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes. Other wise its 9.99 without paying prior.

There are several pools/hottubs. 1 pool outside. 1 adult pool, 2 kiddie pools, hottubs and a lazy river inside. Outside they have cornhole and a tiki bar.

Over all the stay was enjoyable. Just wish the weather was nicer. 60s and wind blowing made it a little chilly. We would stay here again when we go back

3  Thank Kreig R
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing Paradise. I am glad to see that your stay was enjoyable. You did touch on some very valid points and we will use them as a training aid. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach. Once again, thank you for choosing Paradise.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Bad experience from start to finish. Called for early check in and was told ok. Got there and could not check in for 4 hours. Rooms were not what we were told on the phone when reserved but we had no other place to go that had room for 6 people for the weekend. Towels were not replaced until asked. Coffee not left unless asked. Nothing in cabinets in the 2 bedroom to use but a few plates and a few utensils. Takes forever for the 4 elevators. Will never stay here again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank turnerdc456

Thank you for staying with us. Please let me apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered as they are not typical of a stay at Paradise. We make every attempt to fulfill early check in requests but sometimes are unable due to a number of different factors. I certainly understand your frustration with housekeeping and have been working with the Director of Housekeeping to correct the issues. Once again, thank you for staying with Paradise, we would love for you to come back and try us in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I took a last minute road trip from NY to Myrtle Beach, SC. This was our first time there. I checked trip advisor to read reviews on multiple hotels and I narrowed it down to the Paradise Resort. Most of the reviews were good. Now I know why!
The hotel was in a great location. It is only a couple of miles from the heart of Myrtle Beach attractions, which is nice cause it was not too busy around the hotel. The staff was excellent, from the front desk to the house keepers. Upon arriving we requested a room towards the top floors and they we very accomadatiing. It seems as long as there are available rooms for what you are looking for, they have no problem giving you the room you would like. At the front desk, Nanette, Roy, Ron and Cleveland were all very nice and helpful.
Our room was clean upon entering and was cleaned everyday we came back from being out and about. The view was excellent. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, which were both nice and clean. As were the two indoor jacuzzi's. The indoor lazy river was excellent being that we went the last week of March, it was still a bit cool there.
We will definitly be heading back to Myrtle Beach someday and will definitly be staying here again.
If we had to state a negative it would only be that the outdoor pool was not heated (as they say it is) and it would be nice if the pools/jacuzzi's stayed open till maybe midnight instead 11pm. By the time you come back from dinner and attactions you dont have much time but this depends on your age, if you have children and what your into.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 374kevinh

Thank you for choosing Paradise when traveling to Myrtle Beach. I certainly appreciate your kind comments and will pass them on to each staff member. Once again, thank you for choosing Paradise Resort. The staff and management look forward to seeing you again in the future.