Paradise Resort
$256
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$229
$289
$212
$179
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$274
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
$214
Travelocity
2,098 results
All reviewssandals restaurantlazy riverocean frontpool areaacross the streetparking garagewasher and dryerfull kitchenbedroom condotiki hutmurphy bedbreakfast buffetgreat place to stayhot tubcompass coveoff seasonthree bedroom
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Love this resort...our first time here(Oct 16-23)...room was spotless...view is spectacular...short walk to beach...wi-fi was great...liked the parking (just park on your floor and walk to your room)..really enjoyed Sandals restaurant(love those omelets!!) and the staff is just terrific...I knew when Cleveland checked us in we had made the right choice...when it came time to leave we so didn't want to go home so we stayed one more night!

Can't wait to come back...would highly recommend Paradise for your beach stay!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca L
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for choosing Paradise Resort. I certainly appreciate your feedback and will share your kind comments with the staff. Thank you for reccommending us to others and I look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Once again in our travels we found this Paradise by chance. The place in right on the ocean in a quieter part of Myrtle Beach. There are several pools and a fast lazy river and a pool bar. We were there offseason so many things where closed but the restaurant was open for breakfast and I thought reasonable priced, possible even free if you book through Paradise directly. I would stay here again if I even come back to Myrtle beach. Pura Vida

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying at Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business and are glad that you will choose us again in the future. Once again, Thank you for choosing Paradise.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

it was our second time at the Paradise,the previous year we loved it and thought that maybe finally we had found the spot in Myrtle to come every year well we were wrong.
some good things didn't change like the breakfast , the bar, the entertainment for the young ones and the place being clean.
were it went bad was the room service i think in the two weeks that we were there i think we had room service twice that means we had to for towels that sometime never showed so a few times had to use the one we bought for the beach that were full of sand.
it's unfortunate but we will be looking for a different place next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CBandFamily

Thank you for staying at Paradise, Please let me apologize for the housekeeping inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. This is not typical at Paradise and I can assure you that this will not happen again. Please contact me directly if you would like to try us again.. Once again, thank you for your recent stay.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had a wonderful stay, the room was CLEAN, beds COMFORTABLE and OH YEAH, THE OCEANFRONT VIEW FANTASTIC AND RELAXING. This was a modified wedding anniversary for us, couldn't get away on our anniversary in September, so we squeezed a three day stay @ Paradise Resort and was very satisfied. Look forward to booking another reservation in the future. THANKS FOR THE ACCOMADATIONS AND FRIENDLY STAFF. We always enjoy Myrtle Beach and much needed the time away from work and daily life here in Chester, Virginia.

Room Tip: Inform reservations your preference to a room on a higher floor, we had the first level, we had higher elevation in mind when we booked.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I rescently stayed at the Paradise Resort in Mytle Beach,SC .Karla and the rest of her staff was awesome. My room in 705 was well cared for along with all of my needs. The staff in the cafeteria at Sandles was one of a kind and the best breakfast that I had in a long time and they remembered what I'd liked along with what I had every morning. They pointed me out to the best resturants along with the sites to see on my week vacation there. While on my visit I looked at purchasing my own slice of pie and will be considering it over the next few weeks because I truly liked it that much.
The ocean view along with the waves crashing on the beach was a total treat compared to being at work in the hospital lab. This visit would not have been possible because a fellow nurse told me about you and she was so correct. And yes I plan on visiting again.

Room Tip: Call ahead to reserve your room and also take time and sit in the hot tub, so relaxing to be in.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank medtech1a

Thank you very much for choosing Paradise. We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will pass your comments on to the staff. Once again, thank you for choosing Paradise!