“AWESOME!!! Blew me away!”

Myrtle Beach Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: The Myrtle Beach Safari is a hands on interactive wildlife experience that can be had nowhere else on Earth! You will spend hours interacting with and experiencing wildlife while learning about the work being done to conserve them worldwide.(Address listed with Trip Advisor is ONLY where reservations may be made. Actual address only given to confirmed safari participants.)
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was totally in awe! Multiple times in the experience took my breath away! A BIG check on my bucket list. Entertainining, informative, and Oh! So much more. Great dedicated staff! Hats off to all of the amazing animal! Including the humans! Thank you does not seem enough to say!

3  Thank laurenc401
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Hi Lauren,

We'd also like to offer YOU our most heartfelt thanks. It is people like you that make our work possible. One of the best parts of our job (aside from working with the animals of course) is sharing those animals with enthusiastic and caring people. We are happy to have spent the morning with you and to have helped check off one of your Bucket List items!

There are newer reviews for Myrtle Beach Safari

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

A great time for the whole family. The animal interaction was unbelievable considering how few tigers are left in the world (yes, I was very suprised to learn this & saddened). Hince, the other reason for the safari, too support a great group of people that are doing all they can to save a species from extinction. The staff was great and the real deal. They dedicate their lives to this and it shows with their interactions. The tour itself was top notch. Very educational, fun and surreal. This was an experience of a lifetime!

5  Thank bisner
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Thanks so much for your visit and for taking the time to write a review of your experience. The animals we have are very rare indeed. We think that by introducing to people to such rare and charismatic animals, they feel a deeper connection to wildlife and have a greater desire to save them (as well as having an AWESOME experience). The real benefit of touring our preserve is that it also helps fund international wildlife conservation projects, saving animals in their natural habitats. It's a win, win, win situation!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We loved every part of this experience! The guides are very informative and fun! We had so many animal encounters. They don't just let you touch/hold a chimp or tiger cub once - you get many hands-on experiences and with a variety of animals. The grounds are very nice, well maintained. They offer plenty of shade during the animal encounters, there are several spots to wash your hands, and they even have tasty snack/drink breaks.
The total experience was wonderful, but the animals are the highlight. I got to touch/hold/pet tiger cubs, wolves, a liger, a lynx, chimps, an elephant, an orangetan, and more --- animals I never thought I'd ever get that close to. Amazing! Not to be missed!

4  Thank Tenngal1970

Thanks so much for your visit to the Myrtle Beach Safari. You are absolutely right in that meeting and touching animals like you did is a very rare opportunity. We are the only organization world\wide to offer this type of experience. We regularly have guests that travel from overseas to come to the Myrtle Beach Safari. We are very glad to have shared the day and our amazing animal ambassadors with you. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The same owners have the tigers on display at barefoot landing after 5pm.
My family came down and we thought we were just going to look at the tigers. Once we seen them we had to have a family portrait with the baby bangle tiger. My niece loves animals and those photos of her feeding the cub with a bottle while it stretched across our laps was incredible.
That was not enough for me I had to hold the monkey. We bought the cd with all of the snapshots. It was well worth the money. Each family member got an individual photo with the cub and then several shots with the entire family. This is one family portrait that no one complains about.
I would have loved to do the actual safari but we just did not have time.
If you don't have all day at least go see the animals at barefoot. It is free unless you want you picture made with an animal. The animals are happy and well cared for. The staff are great with the animals. To know that the money from the photos helps support the care of the T.i.g.e.r.s it is a donation well spent.

We greatly appreciate your visit to T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station and are glad your whole family enjoyed meeting our animal ambassadors. During your next visit to Myrtle Beach, we welcome you to join us at the Myrtle Beach Safari for the ultimate interactive experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Our family of four took the tour and were smiling the entire time. If you love animals and would like to support conservation of endangered species you will love this. It is very well done. Covered areas, clean restrooms, nice snacks & drinks, very entertaining guides. I would definitely do this again. The chips had me in tears, as I do love them so.

1  Thank Mrazmetized
MBSafari, Manager at Myrtle Beach Safari, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

We're so glad you visited us from Texas. I'm glad that your experience was so impactful and that the chimps "brought you to tears". It is amazing what a truly emotional and magical experience it can be to meet such amazing and charismatic creatures in person. We greatly appreciate your support and look forward to sharing another adventure with you in the future.