I know you can't expect too much of the high rises on the beach. They shuffle people in and out like cattle but this hotel was horrible. From the arrival where there was no room to pull in and load bags (had to schelp them a long way), no one to help get in the door, check in girl being inept and the 20 to 25 minute wait for the elevator EVERY TIME we wanted to go up or down, this was a nightmare. The lazy river was too small for a mouse, the pool water was always a nasty color and had things floating in it, everything smelled of old smoke or some other smell we couldn't identify, and upon check in and turning down my bed, there was a long, black hair on my pillow. All in all this was definitely one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and I certainly won't do it again. ICK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc