We recently stayed at the Bay View for one night over Spring Break. Super nice doorman to help with parking, etc. Our room wasn't ready so we walked the board walk and had lunch and drinks and enjoyed the sights. I love that this hotel is on the board walk. We parked our car and didn't have to move it the whole time we were there. Also there were free DVD rentals in the lobby which was wonderful. The pool area was a little small for the amount of rooms. Quite a few unsupervised kids using the hot tub as a swimming pool. Overall the rooms were very nice and well appointed. We had a King oceanfront room. There was a mini fridge as well as a microwave and full sized coffee maker. No utensils were provided. Could have used a spoon to stir the coffee or packs of coffee to get started. Next time I will look for a hotel with a larger pool area, but nice overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc