Fourth time we've been to Bay View since it opened in 2009. With over a thousand places to stay in the beach area, we really like this place for it's quality, condo size & value and location.
You can't beat drinking coffee at sunrise the private balconies or taking a walk on the boardwalk.
Every hotel/condo on the beach gives you the great wide beach of Myrtle Beach. But few deliver everything that this condo resort offer. This is not a plantation style resort like Hilton Head. If that is what you are looking for...don't come to Myrtle Beach. However, Bay View Resort is one of the best ocean front places to stay 60 mile long beach called the Grand Strand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc