We stayed at the Bay View from June 5th through June 10th. The hotel room was very clean and well maintained. The beds were below average for a hotel in this price range IMHO. I travel a decent amount on business and the Hampton Inn has better beds. The pool area was too small. If more than a few people are in the pool at a time, then it becomes impossible to actually swim! There is a nice outside sprinkler setup for the small kids that shoots water in every possible direction and pattern so that was nice. We actually spent almost as much time in that area as we did the pool. There is a HUGE outside area that a pool should be, but instead its just grass with the perimiter lined with lawn chairs. Please ease our suffering and build a large pool there. The facility was very secure, including the parking deck, and you need a key to get just about anywhere. Crossing the street to get to the parking deck was only a minor hassle during the busiest times. It was worth the price knowin that my car was in a secure facility. There are a number of very old hotels surrounding the Bay view, and the police were at some of them on a couple of nights tending to disturbances. This hotel is too nice to be in what I consider a "seedy" part of town. Its very close to most of the major attractions and only 5 blocks from the strip. Staff was friendly and we had no problems during our stay.
Its too pricey for us and we will probably not stay there again in the near future. I have been going to myrtle beach for 27 years and there are better bang for the buck hotels down there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc