We love the oceanfront condos at the Bay View - we usually get the 2 bedroom ones with an "A" and "B" side. The "A" side is like a one bedroom condo (living room, complete kitchen, bedroom/bathroom, washer/dryer and balcony) - the "B" side connects with a door that locks. The "B" side has a King Bed, bathroom, microwave, coffeepot, small refrig. and another balcony. The "B" side gives us privacy when with another couple. Lots of room in this condo.
When it's just the 2 of us, we get the "A" side if we are there for more than a couple of days so that we have a full kitchen and washer/dryer.
If only there for a day or 2, we get the "B" side so that we can have a King Bed - it still has an oceanfront balcony - but it's basically a room rather than a condo. Not a lot of space but all of the essentials!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smoke-free Bay View Resort is located on the NEW oceanfront boardwalk promenade. Bay View features an array of water amenities from an indoor lazy river, pool, spa tub to a children's pool as well as an oceanfront splashdeck. Guests love starting their day with fresh brewed coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks. Guests take advantage of the preferred pricing offered by area attractions and golf courses. Accommodations - Select from a variety of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos featuring large, private balconies with either sunrise or sunset views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Bay View on the Boardwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View On The Boardwalk Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Myrtle Beach
- Bay View Hotel
- Bayview Resort Myrtle Beach Sc