Bay View on the Boardwalk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Happy Holiday Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Atlantic Hotel North(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Atlantic View Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Restaurant
The Diplomat Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Wayfarer Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Magnolia Court(Myrtle Beach)
  • Restaurant
Sea Cove Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
3 Palms Ocean Front Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Coral Sands(Myrtle Beach)
2,405 results
All reviewsbayview resortparking garageocean frontlazy riveracross the streetpool areafull kitchenbedroom condowasher and dryerhot tubroom keysky wheelboard walkgranite countertopsfree dvd rentalschecking inoff season
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Was here for a weekend and it was sufficient but certainly nothing great. Staff was friendly and yes the elevators can be slow but they worked. The room was OK , clean but just looked old and dated. The parking is across the street next to some properties that look a bit scary at night but didn't have any problems.

Room Tip: Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. Clean and cheap is what you get.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
BayviewMgr, Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Travel4FunnMichigan,
Thank you for staying with us, and for your review. I am sorry that your stay was not as relaxing as you were hoping it would be. I hope you will give us another chance to show you the relaxing vacation that you were looking for. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you back on future trips to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I were very impressed with hotel over the summer when a friend stayed so we booked a room for our anniversary. While sitting on the 8th floor balcony in the dark I saw bugs. I turned closest light on and saw the were cockroaches. Lots of them. Grossed out we called desk to report no heat and bugs. They offered a different room on 19th floor so we go in room and low and behold Palmetto bugs. I'm done left and came home by 10 pm Ruined my evening and dampened my anniversary celebrations. NEVER AGAIN! !!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank pixeltaker
BayviewMgr, Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Pixeltaker,
I am very sorry to hear that your visit was not up to the usual standard of Bay View Resort. I would like to reassure you that we take issues such as these very seriously. We contract with the best pest control company on the grand Strand, who in turn, treat every room quarterly. Again, I am sorry to hear that your visit was not up to our normal level of excellence, and we hope to have you back on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights at the Bay View. Overall, a great value. Fabulous view, good room size, cleanliness, location and room service. Much has been written about the parking garage a block away, so here is my take. I thought it was a hassle. Twice my card didn't work to let me drive in, so I had to drive back to the office. The speed bumps in front of the gate made no sense and only make access for difficult. If someone wanted to break into a car, they could find a way into the garage and do it with no one watching. I would rather see an open garage with parking permits. Other than the parking, I'm glad we stayed there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Don1900
BayviewManagement, Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Don1900,
Thank you for choosing Bay view, and writing a review about your experiences. I am pleased to hear taht you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a great value. Sorry to hear that you had an issue with your keys during your stay. We do hope that you'll come back and stay with us on your next trip to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Bay View Resort the weekend after Thanksgiving in a Condo one bedroom on the street side. This turned out to be a suprizingly great hotel that was clean, had enough to do for the teenagers, great location , and even better - we could not beat the pricing for the hotel/Pirates Adventure dinner show package. We have already recommened it to friends. Don't miss the rooftop shuffleboard, the indoor lazy river and hot tub, and the chairs out in the sun even in December! The beds left a lot to be desired but the kitchen, balcony, and sitting area was more than what we needed. Don't forget to bring paper towels, some dishsoap, coffee filters and they even have a washer & dryer in the closet but bring detergent.

Room Tip: For better pricing, stay on the street side. It may be too cold on the ocean side in winter anyway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear ggthor,
Thank you for choosing Bay View and for posting a review of your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of a great package deal. Even better to hear that you found our hotel clean, and in a great location. We hope to host your next trip to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We only stayed one night had a 2 bed room on 11th floor with a sea and pier view. Great location, room on the small side but had everything even a small balcony and it met all our needs. Fridge, microwave coffee making. There is a starbucks in hotel too. We only paid £28 for the night and did not pay a resort fee on arrival so we were very please.As it was off season we could park right next to hotel and did not have to go over the block to car park. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear eyam,
Thank you for choosing Bay View, and for your subsequent review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the accomodations. We hope that you'll soon stay again, and that next time you can stay longer and take advantage of all that Bay View has to offer.