Bay View on the Boardwalk
$256
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$229
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
$207
$179
$289
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$295
$274
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$219
$214
Travelocity
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$249
Travelocity
2,382 results
All reviewsbayview resortparking garageocean frontlazy riveracross the streetpool areafull kitchenbedroom condowasher and dryerhot tubroom keysky wheelboard walkgranite countertopsfree dvd rentalschecking inoff season
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I were very impressed with hotel over the summer when a friend stayed so we booked a room for our anniversary. While sitting on the 8th floor balcony in the dark I saw bugs. I turned closest light on and saw the were cockroaches. Lots of them. Grossed out we called desk to report no heat and bugs. They offered a different room on 19th floor so we go in room and low and behold Palmetto bugs. I'm done left and came home by 10 pm Ruined my evening and dampened my anniversary celebrations. NEVER AGAIN! !!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank pixeltaker
BayviewMgr, Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Pixeltaker,
I am very sorry to hear that your visit was not up to the usual standard of Bay View Resort. I would like to reassure you that we take issues such as these very seriously. We contract with the best pest control company on the grand Strand, who in turn, treat every room quarterly. Again, I am sorry to hear that your visit was not up to our normal level of excellence, and we hope to have you back on your next trip to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights at the Bay View. Overall, a great value. Fabulous view, good room size, cleanliness, location and room service. Much has been written about the parking garage a block away, so here is my take. I thought it was a hassle. Twice my card didn't work to let me drive in, so I had to drive back to the office. The speed bumps in front of the gate made no sense and only make access for difficult. If someone wanted to break into a car, they could find a way into the garage and do it with no one watching. I would rather see an open garage with parking permits. Other than the parking, I'm glad we stayed there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Don1900
BayviewManagement, Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Don1900,
Thank you for choosing Bay view, and writing a review about your experiences. I am pleased to hear taht you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a great value. Sorry to hear that you had an issue with your keys during your stay. We do hope that you'll come back and stay with us on your next trip to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Bay View Resort the weekend after Thanksgiving in a Condo one bedroom on the street side. This turned out to be a suprizingly great hotel that was clean, had enough to do for the teenagers, great location , and even better - we could not beat the pricing for the hotel/Pirates Adventure dinner show package. We have already recommened it to friends. Don't miss the rooftop shuffleboard, the indoor lazy river and hot tub, and the chairs out in the sun even in December! The beds left a lot to be desired but the kitchen, balcony, and sitting area was more than what we needed. Don't forget to bring paper towels, some dishsoap, coffee filters and they even have a washer & dryer in the closet but bring detergent.

Room Tip: For better pricing, stay on the street side. It may be too cold on the ocean side in winter anyway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear ggthor,
Thank you for choosing Bay View and for posting a review of your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of a great package deal. Even better to hear that you found our hotel clean, and in a great location. We hope to host your next trip to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We only stayed one night had a 2 bed room on 11th floor with a sea and pier view. Great location, room on the small side but had everything even a small balcony and it met all our needs. Fridge, microwave coffee making. There is a starbucks in hotel too. We only paid £28 for the night and did not pay a resort fee on arrival so we were very please.As it was off season we could park right next to hotel and did not have to go over the block to car park. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear eyam,
Thank you for choosing Bay View, and for your subsequent review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the accomodations. We hope that you'll soon stay again, and that next time you can stay longer and take advantage of all that Bay View has to offer.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stayed here for Thanksgiving (11/21 - 11/25). The staff from check-in to check out was friendly and helpful. Every staff member we encountered was nice and ready to help us pick places to go, things to do even on Thanksgiving Day. I worked in the hotel industry for several years, at a very, nice hotel and I must say that Bay View exceeded my expectations. After making reservations thru Expedia, I called the hotel to explain that due to my hubby's height we needed a king sized bed and that due to my son's allergy to tobacco smoke, I needed to make sure there was no tobacco smoke smell in the room. The guest service person was extremely nice and noted my needs and said to call back a few days before arriving. When I called back, I got the same friendly response that they would make sure we got what we needed. (Please note, the resort is smoke free, put some people smoke any way!)

I must say that I have never stayed in a cleaner place. We loved our mini vacation at the Bay View so much, we have recommended it to 3 other families. We our planning another stay here with another couple this summer.

One small compliant is slow elevators, but you are no vacation, what's the rush?

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
BayviewMgr, Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear jbstrat,
Thank you for staying and posting a review about your stay. Very pleased to hear that all of our staff made a great impression on you, and that our reservations and front desk personnel were able to fulfill your requests. Thank you for recommending us to your friends, and we hope to host your next stay in Myrtle Beach!