“Really good Italian food”
Review of Luigi's Trattoria

Luigi's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 913 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was recommended by our hotel, so we tried it on our anniversary trip. The wait staff seemed to appreciate us being there and actually customized one of their pasta dished to our liking (adding additional items). The food was very good and the desert was great (tiramisu). This is a nice, quite, quaint little restaurant and certainly worthy of trying.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambiance ... Waiter, Bertek (?) was very attentive and was great w/ our 2 yr old son. Appetizers - calamari and bruschetta were stellar. Main meals took a while, but veal was very tender and crab filled shrimp was large enough to feed two.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We happened upon this restaurant the night we arrived in town. We ordered takeout pizza that was awesome! The staff were very helpful. We returned later for a sit down dinner. The restaurant is very clean, warm and welcoming. Several items on the menu were ordered by our party. The food was all very good. I would recommend the restaurant to friends and family and would not hesitate to dine there again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had visited Myrtle Beach many times in the past on vacation and had never heard of Luigi's Trattoria. After searching TripAdvisor for ideas for places to visit, I had came across the restaurant and decided to take my girlfriend to dinner there. The service was excellent; our waiter was very friendly and respectful. The food was delicious and the price was a lot less than I had expected. My girlfriend especially liked the house dressing on her salad, and I would recommend it. Also, the atmosphere was very romantic and the store was clean and well kept.

I will definitely be coming back on future visits to Myrtle Beach, and I would highly recommend Luigi's Trattoria to others.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Our server Eri, was the best! The eggplants rollatini was so light & fluffy. Delicious.
The Veal Osso Bucco was to die for, as was the Rack of Lamb. So perfectly cooked, and tender.
Save room for dessert. Tira Misu.
Love the place and all the servers.!

1  Thank jondon381