“Absolutely amazing”
Review of Luigi's Trattoria

Luigi's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 903 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I enjoy Luigis very much. One of the best italian restaurants in town. I visit them almost every weekend. The food is delicious and their staff is friendly. Great atmosphere. I highly recommend this place for anyone. Great food, affordable, and relaxing.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great menu and great food. The service was flawless. Clearly will go back again! The wine list was extensive.

1  Thank dale1006
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on previous reviews. We enjoy the smaller portions typically given during early bird dinners and the lower prices and are not ashamed of it. The web site for this restaurant promotes the early bird dinner. We found the food to be good and the sauce to be extemely tasteful. The lasagne was great. My issue is that we should should not have to specifically request a copy of the early bird menu at 5pm. This is a scam run by the wait staff to increase tips...

3  Thank kay m
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband wanted Italian for his birthday dinner. We had Escargot, which was good, but a bit too much melted cheese...it kind of overwhelmed the escargot. Veal Parm and Saltimoco were very good. Bartek timed our meal just right - we appreciate not being rushed through our meal. We'll be back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My first trip to Luigi's was this past Sunday and it will certainly NOT be my last. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was wonderful and our waiter was excellent. He was so excited about how good the food was and how happy was working there. I was with a group and the chef was nice enough to come out to greet us. I cant wait to come back to Myrtle Beach next month to go back again.