“Generous and delicious”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bienvenidos Amigos to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where we serve the best Mexican food on the Grand Strand. Come visit us for Myrtle Beach's authentic Mexican food.
minnesota
“Generous and delicious”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Lengthy Happy Hour with $2 beer and $3 margaritas. Chips and salsa arrived as we were sitting down. Very pleasant staff. Food arrived piping hot with plates filled to brim with refried beans and rice. I had a clinicians and 2 arrived on my plate. Also on the plate was a Salad of lettuce chopped tomato and guacamole. The chimis had extra chunky salsa on top and cheese glaze. Fab! Other person had fajitas tacos which were loved. Place was clean, charming decor. We were very happy with our experience and took half our meal as home. Both meals were under $10.

• Visited January 2014

somewhere far from tahoe
“great mexican food!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Loved it and good prices!! Not like a chain. Many choices in Myrtle beach and this one is a good pick. Easy to get into no wait and service was good

Visited December 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I visited this place on friday. Busy place for dinner time. Staff was quick in taking order and deliver too. I order Veggie Fajitas ( This place surely use all Veggies They have .. 10/10 ). I m impressed that only 1 mexican restaurant other then my favorite in North Carolina (El Tio @ Fayetteville, NC) use all veggies to make veggie fajitas right way. Guacamole, Pico De Gallo, Lime and Chips was good combo. We really enjoyed at this restaurant. Food was good and fresh. Will return to this restaurant on next trip to Myrtle beach..

Philly
“Second visit, second review.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lunch before afternoon round of golf. Second visit. My friend had one Chile Rellano, Mexican Rice and Fried Beans. He really enjoyed it. I had the Carne Asada. Sliced Steak, served with Rice, Beans, Tortollas and salad topped with onions, avocado, Pico de Gallo and a piece of Lime. A very enjoyable lunch.

detroit, michigan
“It's a must eat while in Myrtel Beach”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was first impressed with the A on the door from the health department. As we walked inside, we were immediately greeted. we were seated immediately. Our waiter was friendly, offered suggestions, and asked if we wanted something from the bar. we were brought out nachos with mild and hot salsa. We decided to order from the bar, the margaritas,and they were frozen. I'm a social drinker, and it was perfect. I noticed that each guest was greeted as soon as they entered the restaurant. everyone at this location made sure each guest was greeted. They were truly working as a team . we placed our order, I ordered steak and chicken fajitas, and my spouse ordered supreme nachos. The food came very quickly, and was pipping hot!!!!! the food was delicious and authentic. The bill was that was 33 dollars with drinks. the portions were huge. Go hungry!!! It was so good that we might stop by on the way leaving to go back home.