“Great authentic food - but, overpriced kids meals and weak drinks”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 906 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bienvenidos Amigos to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where we serve the best Mexican food on the Grand Strand. Come visit us for Myrtle Beach's authentic Mexican food.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were turned on to this place by a local and yes, the food is very good. I got a margarita and I thought it was extremely weak? Like a virgin drink!? The kids meals were all $5-7 and did not include a drink. one kid got a hot dog w/ rice, another a corn dog and another chicken tenders both w/ fries. These meals were over priced by $2 -3. Disappointing for families and drinkers!? Great food though!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family and I are originally from San Diego. Needless to say we are picky when it comes to Mexican food. We went to Margarita's the first night upon arriving in Myrtle Beach, and will certainly be back before our trip is over. The food is excellent, with a great price. The service was kind and friendly. If you love Mexican food, this is the place to be!

1  Thank Kalyn K
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was very good, the service was fast, and the price was reasonable. We had plenty to eat at a good price.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Typical Mexican fare; the salsa was VERY spicy hot, compared to the usual salsa at most of the Mexican places we've been. Food appeared at the table lightning fast and the daiquari's were excellent.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My family and I enjoyed everything we had and the staff was very courteous. I would definitely come back the next time I'm at myrtle beach.

2  Thank Carrie H