“Very Good and Very Fast”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bienvenidos Amigos to Margaritas Mexican Restaurant in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where we serve the best Mexican food on the Grand Strand. Come visit us for Myrtle Beach's authentic Mexican food.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Typical Mexican fare; the salsa was VERY spicy hot, compared to the usual salsa at most of the Mexican places we've been. Food appeared at the table lightning fast and the daiquari's were excellent.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My family and I enjoyed everything we had and the staff was very courteous. I would definitely come back the next time I'm at myrtle beach.

2  Thank Carrie H
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

There were 4 of us. Got a recommendation to go here from locals we golfed with. We did not get a bum steer. I had pollo ranchero (chicken) but because I heard the portions were huge, I asked for and got the lunch size (and price). It was plenty. Also had A large Mexican beer and for 2 of us, it came under $32! If you like Mexican food, this is your place.

2  Thank Cobler
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Came upon this place thru tripadvisor as we were looking for something close to our hotel. Great service, excellent food, and kid friendly :). The Texas guac was good as we're the chips and salsa. Te service was quick and our waiter very nice. Would definitely visit again and recommend to anyone.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were referred here by a local - good choice! After several days of seafood dinners and buffets, needed a change. Food was plenty and done well, service was good, and happy hour specials nice.