Vancouver Motel
$219
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$158
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$270
$192
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$198
$174
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$303
$279
$207
$179
$236
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$225
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$149
All reviewstile floorsmom popocean frontlots of hot waterthe maintenance manfirst floorno elevatorcoffee makeroceanfront roomflat screen tvstay there againhigh riseshort staybottom floorgreat ratebeds were comfortableice machine
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just spent Labor Day weekend at the Vancouver, our first time with them, & were extremely pleased with the friendly staff & clean rooms. They were quick to take care of any need we had...& we were a party of 10! The only complaint I have is the Vancouver has no elevator to reach the upper floors. Other than that, our time with them was perfect.....down to the weather!!!! We will be spending quite a few vacations with the guys at the Vancouver in the future. Thanks to Shawn & his staff for having us!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed July 27, 2012

great place for families...even small dog friendly. pool is very nice and only a few steps to ocean. view is magnificent even pool side on 2nd floor. only a few blocks to the old downtown section and the new boardwalk and the sky wheel overlooking the ocean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank brenda915
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I came to myrtle beach for one day as it was a stop on my way home on my cross country trip. I had a reservation at the super 8 but when I got there, it was no where near the beach. I decided to head to the beach and see what I could get at the last minute as a walk in. I have been traveling with my 2 small dogs who are blind and can't go up and down stairs so I needed a first floor room.

The guy at the front desk was a sweetheart! (I wish I got his name). He let me see the room first to make sure it was OK. The walk in rate was 80. Plus 10 per pet. That was a little over budget as I was running low on funds since I have been traveling for a month and still needed money for 4 more hotels and gas before I get home. He must have felt bad for me because he gave it to me for 75 including the 2 dogs.

It is right on the beach and about a 7 minute drive to the boardwalk. It is on the quiet end of the strip. It was clean although a bit old. I had a fridge and microwave. It was a basic room, but it was just what I wanted. The shower was the best of any hotel I have stayed at my whole trip. Lots of hot water and great water pressure. The pool was very clean and nice after a day at the beach. The air conditioner worked great.

The only downfall was it had no coffee maker. I had to go to the resteraunt up the street to get coffee. It also has no wifi but if you sit outside, you can pick up the wifi from one of the hotels close by.

The maitnence man was super nice. He checked to make sure everything was in working order as I was unpacking. He asked if I was having a nice time while I was at the pool. The front desk guy was great with suggestions on where to go at night and directions. They have a special grassy area for pets complete with poopy bags I case you don't have your own.

All in all I liked it here, I never felt unsafe or unwelcomed. I definately recommend it if you want a small friendly cheap hotel on the beach.

Room Tip: I was in room 104 in front
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank barbieannk
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here a couple days ago because they were the only hotel we could find that would allow our Boston Terrier without charging the price of another nights stay! We were a little turned away at first with the look of the place because of all the nice places to stay in MB. But we were more than pleased with our stay. Everyone that worked there was super friendly and the rooms were very clean! This is one of the older hotels in MB so the outside could use some updating but the rooms were on par with the chain hotels. Great location and the beach was not over crowded by the hotel as it is closer to the center of town. We met some others staying here that have been coming back for 10 years and have never been disappointed. Also, the owner was working the front desk!! I love to see that sort of dedication to a small business, especially in this economy. Great stay!

Room Tip: Even the pool side rooms have a view of the ocean!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Have stayed here a couple of times in previous years because we have pets and prefer mom and pops to elevators and tenth floor rooms. It was one of those places to me, that could have gone either way. I was very impressed however at the management and the over all cleanliness when we spent the night there last Sat. night, July 7, 2012. It has not been updated to a Boutique or anything like that. The entrance door sticks. There is a manual door key. And you can hear people, and sometimes see their shadows outside the bathroom window. Also you have to ask the desk clerk for ice. Kinda funny now. If it ain't for you, it ain't for you. But it was pretty cool to us. Beachfront. Pleasant. Laid back. Quiet end of the beach. EASY beach access. Clean pool too. Now
that's a must.