“Good, but all spicy”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We came for lunch buffet. The atmosphere is authentic. The service was good. The food was good, though ALL spicy. Our 10 year old son who has been eating Indian since he was a toddler, could eat only naan, rice and dessert. I wish they offer at least a couple mild dishes.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The food there was delicious but the service was POOR! The waiter/waitress barely spoke to us and only gave us water. We were never asked if we wanted anything else to drink. I had to ask for a soda then ask for a refill which I was charged for 3 sodas. Not sure why I was charged for each drink but I only had 2. To top it off my husband got sick after eating there, could be a coincidence. All in all the food was tasty but their customer service was horrible. Doubt I'll ever go back... so disappointing!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I am an Indian food fanatic !!! Could easily eat it every day of the week for the rest of my life !!!
I am visiting Myrtle Beach every year but was in withdrawal each year since no good Indian food restaurant existed...BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED THIS YEAR ! Masala Zone is a fantastic Indian food restaurant ! Everything was served hot with savory flavors. I went for dinner so cannot rate the lunch buffet. The look of the restaurant from the outsides can be a little bit shabby but please do not let it affect you... It is in a little shopping mall on the 17 bus between a pizzeria and a beach store... Go inside, sit down and ENJOY a FABULOUS MEAL...

1  Thank Brigitte156
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stopped in for the lunch buffet around noontime. I knew as soon as I opened the door this was going to be good by the pleasant aromas in the air. Good choice of dishes on the buffet. All were very expertly prepared and looked amazingly beautiful on the plate. Tandoori Chicken was delicious as was the onion chutney. I will definitely be frequenting the Masala Zone in the future. It won't be long until they are going to need a bigger place.

1  Thank richard n
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were visiting Myrtle Beach for a vacation and stopped in Masala Zone one Monday for lunch, to celebrate Eid Day. I don't know about the a la carte items, but the lunch buffet was delicious. Very fresh, good Indian food. Not a huge buffet, but the food was superb. Fresh naan. Good service, although it was Monday and not very crowded. The nice background music stopped in the middle of lunch and never came back on, which was a bit odd. Delicious.