“Good selection”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Good selection of Indian cuisine and a wide selection of spice. Very accommodating with the selection of a picky person. And a great decor.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been living in the area for more than 6 years and we have been waiting and waiting for a place like this to open. We recently enjoyed the Sunday buffet and every dish was delicious. The place is clean and the servers are very nice. We can't wait to go back. Finally a good Indian restaurant in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Ordered a dinner for the family. Went to pick up and it was ready early. Excellent food, every dish. I would definitely go there again and if you are looking for Indian food, you will not go wrong.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Masala zone is my favorite Indian restaurant in myrtle beach. Their buffet is out of this world n their dinner entrees are even better.if I could pick one thing to eat for rest of my life, it would be something from masala zone.
Good lamb curry.....check
Good chicken tikka....check
Good saag paneer... Check
Hot naan...check

If this is your first experience at masala zone , my recommendation is to go for lunch and experience the all you can eat buffet. This way you can get a sampling of everything! Plus lunch is not pricey, it's just 7.95. The lunch buffet is available 7 days a week.
Service was very attentive and friendly.
I definitely plan on revisiting this place in the future. And maybe fast beforehand so I can gorge myself on delicious Indian food.

2  Thank Dinesh R
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Recently visited this place , it's a perfect match for me. They hav got all flavors and spices in their food. I always used to crave for Indian food as there was no good Indian restaurant in myrtle beach. Owners are very friendly and great service .

1  Thank 9Samuel