“Beautiful Views”
other travelers have booked this property
Sunrise, wake up to this view every morning.
Queen size bed. Queen size sleeper sofa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Queen size bed.
Queen size sleeper sofa.
Small dinette set.
Flat screen TV with dresser and DVD player.
Induction cook top, hot plate, mini frig, microwave, coffee pot,  toaster, electric fry pan blender.
Bar sink, Kitchen cabinets with dishes, pots, pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
Southern view from balcony.
View from the beach. 11th floor balcony with views up and down the beach. I also have beach chairs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Perfect get a way for me to enjoy the stress free atmosphere and beautiful views. I enjoyed the security of the facility and the fabulous staff. The ocean was beautiful and the weather was perfect. Looking forward to returning for many more relaxing vacations at the SANDS DUNES.

Apr 22, 2017
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was wonderful to meet you and I look forward to you returning again. All renters should be so kind. Thank you again, Marylou
JJHGH
“Recommend”
Reviewed September 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Private oceanfront studio on 11th floor at Sand Dunes. Laminate and tile floor so no worry about sandy/dirty carpet. Owner cleans and even leaves welcome gift. No daily maid service.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 26, 2016
Thank you for the wonderful review. I try to treat my guests the way I want to be treated and as you can see I am very particular. Please think of me in the future.
MbMPa
Pennsylvania
“Don't hesitate to book, you won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I was skeptical that the room would be as nice as the other reviews stated, since the cost was so reasonable compared to other rentals in the area. Then we arrived! The room is nicely decorated in a beach theme and incredibly clean. The view from the balcony was spectacular. My husband and I spent every evening enjoying the moonlight while sitting out there relaxing. The queen bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, and my son enjoyed the sleeper sofa. The kitchenette was stocked with appliances and dishes, and allowed us to make breakfast and lunch right in the room. There are two grocery stores in close proximity. Myrtle Beach attractions are within a short drive. The beach and pools are easily accessed, and you can switch between the two with little effort. I appreciated the umbrella and chairs included, since space in our trunk was limited. I also took advantage of the laundry room, and was able to pack clean clothes for our return trip home. Marylou is a pleasure to work with, and answered all my questions quickly.

Aug 20, 2016
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I purchased a new mattress and sleeper sofa this year to maximize comfort. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I always appreciated when someone goes the extra mile. Please remember me next year and tell your friends!!
BenitaW64
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband, me and my 13 year old spent a week here. From the moment you open the door it is "wow" with the stunning view over the ocean. It is impeccably clean and nicely decorated with a "beachy" feel. The condo has everything you need with a comfortable queen bed and my son slept on the pull-out sofa bed. There is a hot plate, microwave, toaster and blender. Plenty of plates, bowls and glasses. The balcony overlooks the beach and being on the 11th floor you do not hear any noise other than the ocean. The pool is adequate and right on the beach so we were able to hop back and forth. Being a little north of the boardwalk area, it is quieter and less hectic; yet just a short drive to the attractions. Mary Lou is a pleasure to work with and we will definitely be be back for another visit.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything was great
Traveling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
Aug 13, 2016
I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay. I tried to treat my guess as I would want to be treated. I do my own cleaning as I am very particular. Pleasethink of me in the future and let your friends know what a great time you had. Thank you, Marylou
Melissa T
“Wonderful, great view, location and everything was amazing.”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The view was amazing, the room was wondwrful. The staff very helpful and courteous. Everything you need is right there.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 20, 2016
I am so happy to hear you had a good time. I clean the room myself and try to keep it up to date, keeping in mind the needs of travelers. The resort has a new owner who is making many upgrades and improvements. The staff is always helpful and courteous. Thank you again and please remember me in the future!
clearfield, pa

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jul 6, 2016
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I try to keep the room comfortable and the view can't be beat. Please think of me in the future!
jacobbrid...
Shelby, North Carolina
“loved it, it was the best room ever.”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

i really enjoyed the room, it was definately ocean front and we enjoyed just sitting on the balcony and listening to the waves. the room was very clean and we never really had to even leave the hotel. there is a convineint store one the 1st floor, two or three resturants , and a bar. there is a spa and massage place in there. inside pool and hot tub on the second floor as well as a pool and lazy river outside. i have nothing but positive things to say about this place. i would really like to stay again and will be thinking about this room in the future. thanks marylou :)
Jacob

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was great
Liked least: there wasn't anything i didnt like.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Jun 5, 2016
I'm so happy you had a wonderful stay. I clean the room myself and I'm very particular. Please think of me for your future travels. Thanks so much! Marylou
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing