“Wonderful, great view, location and everything...”
other travelers have booked this property
Sunrise, wake up to this view every morning.
Queen size bed. Queen size sleeper sofa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Queen size bed.
Queen size sleeper sofa.
Small dinette set.
Flat screen TV with dresser and DVD player.
Induction cook top, hot plate, mini frig, microwave, coffee pot,  toaster, electric fry pan blender.
Bar sink, Kitchen cabinets with dishes, pots, pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
Southern view from balcony.
View from the beach. 11th floor balcony with views up and down the beach. I also have beach chairs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Melissa T
“Wonderful, great view, location and everything was amazing.”
Reviewed July 19, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The view was amazing, the room was wondwrful. The staff very helpful and courteous. Everything you need is right there.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 20, 2016
I am so happy to hear you had a good time. I clean the room myself and try to keep it up to date, keeping in mind the needs of travelers. The resort has a new owner who is making many upgrades and improvements. The staff is always helpful and courteous. Thank you again and please remember me in the future!
clearfield, pa

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jul 6, 2016
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I try to keep the room comfortable and the view can't be beat. Please think of me in the future!
jacobbrid...
Shelby, North Carolina
“loved it, it was the best room ever.”
Reviewed June 4, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

i really enjoyed the room, it was definately ocean front and we enjoyed just sitting on the balcony and listening to the waves. the room was very clean and we never really had to even leave the hotel. there is a convineint store one the 1st floor, two or three resturants , and a bar. there is a spa and massage place in there. inside pool and hot tub on the second floor as well as a pool and lazy river outside. i have nothing but positive things to say about this place. i would really like to stay again and will be thinking about this room in the future. thanks marylou :)
Jacob

Date of stay: June 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was great
Liked least: there wasn't anything i didnt like.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Jun 5, 2016
I'm so happy you had a wonderful stay. I clean the room myself and I'm very particular. Please think of me for your future travels. Thanks so much! Marylou
Patricia...
Middletown, Indiana
“Very relaxing time!”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The studio apartment was very clean and neat. We had everything we needed for a very relaxing time on the beach. We had great oceanfront views from our balcony. Marylou was great to work with. The apartment is centrally located to all of the attractions. We were not close to the Boardwalk which was nice because we were not traveling with small kids. But for a short drive we could be there in a few minutes. Murrel's Inlet was a little farther away but worth the drive for the great food. Overall, a great vacation.

Date of stay: August 2015
Liked best: The views
Liked least: They had to turn off the water from 10 am to 6 pm in the whole complex to fix water issues.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Aug 31, 2015
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. Myrtle Beach offers something for everyone's taste but you can not beat a great day at the beach to unwind and relax. Thank you and I hope you think of me in the future!
Diane W
Norwalk, United States
“Beautiful view of ocean and ideal location to area attractions.”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The view from our room was truly amazing - it was wonderful to see and hear the sounds of the ocean waves. Also had access to pools and lazy river which were nice as well. Located conveniently to all Mrytle Beach area attractions. Mary Lou was wonderful to work with and communicated all information to us timely. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful view of ocean
Traveling group: Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 27, 2015
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. My goal is to ensure you have a wonderful vacation. Please think of me in the future!!
jcagz
Berkeley, California
“Excellent place to stay!”
Reviewed July 20, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We arrived with much surprise that it was all that we had hoped for. The view from the beachfront balcony were beautiful and where we spent most of our nights watching over the beach and watched some great firework shows from vacationers. The room was very clean, nicely decorated and had everything we needed. We enjoyed the waterpark as well as the pool and lazy rivers. There is a restaurant in the building as well as a bar and a convenience store for all your needs. There is also a restaurant attached to the waterpark. They were redoing the indoor pool when we stayed. The grounds are well kept and seems to have been some recent upgrades. I would recommend and hope to stay again. The owners were more than helpful and kept in touch in the case we needed them. Thank you Marylou for a great place to stay!

Date of stay: July 2015
Jul 21, 2015
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. Since the resort has a new owner, everyone is excited about the changes taking place. It is very family friendly. I hope you think of me in the future. I appreciate everything!!
Marylou
Hermyony6...
“Breathtaking view and amazing studio and owner”
Reviewed June 24, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Marylou was so wonderful in questions I had the places was gorgeous and everything worked the perfect studio for the beach sand dunes also has a ton of pools

Date of stay: June 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing