“Great putt putt”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Great putt putt”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our favourite mini putt while we were in Myrtle. The greens are newer and well kept. The holes were challenging and fun, we had a great time. We also tried Mt.Atlanticus and I would skip that one it looks good from the outside but it's nothing special and the holes are not that fun the scenery was nice but that's about it. Adios amigos, ALBONDIGAS!

New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Mini golf at it's best!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My Peter Pan obsessed kids, who are 3 and 5, were in heaven here!!! Very neat course, with 2 options to choose from. My kids loved this course the best out of three different mini golf courses we tried during the week we were in Myrtle Beach. Definitely worth going, especially if you are a Peter Pan fan!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank mishel635
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“miniture golf”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

walking up and down, so have your sneakers on. interesting because it has a story with it for the kids. two courses and beautiful with the surounding water.

Clay, New York
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Well kept up”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place was very nice, and super thematic. There was a good amount of seating throughout, so it was possible to take little breaks if needed. There were waterfalls all around, and lots of Peter Pan themed figures/scenes, etc. My whole family enjoyed this place. Each hole was pretty simple, nothing too impossible or frustrating. The staff was also really nice. There is a big parking lot behind it, so parking was super easy. There is also a bathroom there, and a drinking fountain.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great miniature golf but very rude staff.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've gone here for several years with my family. The last couple times we went there, the staff was very, very rude. It is however, a great course, but I believe in friendly customer service, therefore, I will not go back there anymore. Even my kids noticed how hateful the employees were. The price is average to other miniature golf places in Myrtle Beach. Not good for handicapped persons. It stays quiet crowded and really isn't any better than many other miniature golf attractions in the area. If you go here, try to go during off peak hours. Little kids will get bored and rambunctious while waiting their turn which can be lengthy when lines get backed up.

Visited August 2012