“A large selection of food and drink at very reasonable prices.”

Fiesta Del Burro Loco
Ranked #195 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Sun News’ choice for “Best Mexican Restaurant” and “Best Happy Hour”; Fiesta del Burro Loco’s energy-packed atmosphere is an ideal complement to a long day at the beach. Locals and visitors alike converge on the buzzing patio for premium margaritas and generous helpings of mouthwatering Mexican fare including the Crazy Donkey Feast- enough food for 4, 3 if you’re hungry, 2 if you’re loco! So pull up a seat amigo- Salud! Located on 17 bypass and Jason Boulevard. Become a fan on
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A large selection of food and drink at very reasonable prices.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

This Mexican restaurant offers a very large variety of dishes at very reasonable prices. It is sufficiently large so one should not experience any wait there. I had 3 enchiladas - cheese, spinach and beef and with all the extras that came with it, I was quite full. Their drink prices are very reasonable and their selection of Mexican beers provides one with enough to choose from. All in all, highly recommended.

Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Awsome Mexican RESTAURANT”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just got back from Myrtle Beach. It was my 1st time there. Was there with another couple that knew the area. I love Mexican food. This was the BEST yet.The decor was really great, the food was even better. Wish we had a Fiesta Del Burro Loco near us .The service,food, mexican decor was fantastic. Will def go back when I am in S.Carolina again.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just returned from Burro Loco. My boyfriend and I both had fajitas, he had steak and I had shrimp. They were brought to us still sizzling, with 4 tortillas apiece, pico, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, beans, and rice. Each meat was cooked with onions and green peppers. Nothing was terribly spicy, and it was absolutely delicious. Our server was excellent. The chips and salsa were tasty as well. I also had a strawberry house margarita, I've had better but it wasn't awful. We'd definitely go there again! It is kind of loud, very open and not much to deaden sounds.

Hermitage, Pennsylvania, United States
“Sopapillas are to die for!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I have a tradition of ordering sopapillas and eating them on the beach and this year they were better than ever! They were soft and chewy and sweet and sugary. The whipped cream and honey were the perfect compliment to these delicious treats. Would definitely recommend!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Awesome Mexican food and great decor!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We live at the beach in SC and am familiar with many Mexican restaurants in the area. Burro Loco is, by far, our favorite. The ambiance is great; the decor is so cool and the food is outstanding. If you like Mexican food, try Burro Loco!!

• Visited April 2013