“I fully enjoyed this day!”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: HELLO FROGGIES If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Well I sure did like this place had a great atmosphere the people was nice and its jst fun I was jst not into country music but I guess they big fans....but the reast was great I love the blue don't know what it was I jst told the guy give me a blue drink and make it strong ill say this huuuum left with a big smile....I would love to go bck.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Not one of my favourite places, met a group of friends here for dinner. We sat outside, but found it very noisy, not only from the DJ but a speedboat going up and down on the water, and it was dark, so not sure what rides were going on there.

Our server Nick was great though. The food was average. We did not really want balloon hats, but could not say no, so then felt obliged to tip the girl, gosh I am sounding miserable here, but this place was not really my type of restaurant.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Terrible food, terrible service. That about sums it up! Waitress forgot to bring out our appetizer. Sweet tea is instant tea, waitress confirms it is in fact instant. Meatballs in the spaghetti are only luke warm - frozen meatballs, confirmed by the waitress. Hamburgers - frozen patty, confirmed by the waitress. Sliders? Also frozen, confirmed by the waitress. Chicken taco salad - chicken is cold, not even slightly warm, no flavor, just gross all around. Waitress never really smiled, looked liked she would rather be anywhere else. Zero personality. Very lackluster and no atmosphere at all in the place. Maybe because it was off season? Talked to the manager, and he tries to blame the food being bad on the chef. I am sorry, but a)you are the manager, take responsibility and b)it's FROZEN FOOD, how is that the chef's fault?! Waste of time and money.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We went here after drinking several drinks at the land shark bar in nyrtke beach. The atmosphere was fun fun fun. Loved the balloon guy and DJ. We ordered a few shots and a couple of drinks in the yards. The burrito was somewhat disappointing with mostly rice and refried beans, where is the beef!!! Chipolte has a way better burrito no doubt but really enjoyed the atmosphere since we were looking to get more buzzed and just party like we were on a vacation. Glad we went..

Reviewed October 21, 2013

first off, not sure why I even went here. My friend quit working at TI in Vegas when they opened one of these there.

Anyway....you know its going to be tourist and crappy when you are eating at broadway (except for sushi -check my other review). The food is over priced, but the venue is ok for the kids. We order, get our $15 nachos and $8 kids corn dogs and before the kids take one bite, some clown (literally a clown) comes to the table and starts making balloon animals for the kids....really??? great. now we have 4 kids going nuts with full plates of food...after the guy makes everyone at the table - EVERYONE - ALL 10 of US - a balloon, he squeaks his horn all but demanding a tip for interrupting our dinner - needless to say, the kids didn't eat the rest of their cold food - and we ended up getting chick fil a an hour later.

Oh, and the nachos were soggy and cold when they arrived.