“Excellent Pizza - Large Groups Taken Care Of”

Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro
Ranked #18 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro we proudly serve Traditional Italian Specialties with Authentic Wood Fired Flavor, Fresh, Handmade Pasta Dishes, Hand Tossed Tuscan-style Brick Oven Pizza. We have fish, seafood, and steak specials daily. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Was here for dinner with a large (15 ppl) group. What a great experience! Service was outstanding, (Kevin rocks), food was delicious and we just felt taken care of. I would come back on a personal/family trip.

Even though it is situated amongst a ton of touristy stuff, Amici's stands out as a great place to eat. Aside from the view of people on the zip line out our window, I actually forgot I was at the Broadway at the Beach for an hour and a half!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Another great evening with friends. Danielle was a friendly, courteous and spot on server. The entertainment by Ralph the accordion player was truly enjoyable. Of course our food was excellent as usual. Stop by and enjoy!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am from NY and when you are used to eating NY food its hard to find an Italian restaurant that is good. The was a great meal. A lot of food for a very reasonable price! The waitress, Sherry, was amazing, attentive, pleasant and a fun person. I highly recommend this restaurant. Bring the kids they will love it. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went to Amici's by myself last night around 9:30 pm. I wanted to have something light before I met my friends later on, and really didn't want a big meal. My server Allison was really happy to wait on me and she recommended a Caesar salad with some shrimp. It was delicious! The dressing and greens were really tasty and fresh. The shrimp was of a good amount and size. They were cooked perfectly too. Sometimes at other restaurants, the servers tend to forget about the people eating alone, especially that late, but Allison was really attentive and upbeat. Next time, I will bring my family here and ask for Allison.

1  Thank MizLeesha
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I got a bud light draft, ample sized salad, and a really large slice of cheese pizza for $7.00. The food is great, the restaurant is clean and the staff is super friendly. As a local I contunue to go back!