“High Quality Pizza, Awesome Server!”

Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro
Ranked #19 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro we proudly serve Traditional Italian Specialties with Authentic Wood Fired Flavor, Fresh, Handmade Pasta Dishes, Hand Tossed Tuscan-style Brick Oven Pizza. We have fish, seafood, and steak specials daily. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I read Trip Advisor reviews raving about Amici's Brick Oven Pizza, so we had to try it. We went at lunchtime during the week and had their 6" individual pizza and salad lunch special.

I love restaurants that do it right, and Amici's is right up there. First, the place was warm and inviting, and spic and span clean. Our server Shane was absolutely awesome! He took care of everything we needed but allowed us to enjoy our meal.

My pizza was Amazing, with high quality cheese and toppings, and I could go on about the crust all day! They somehow get that crust so light, but with a good chew to it. The crust is what makes it (ok, and the cheese... my mouth is watering right now!).

My husband had their stromboli, and he said it was one of the best he's ever had.

Amici's is definitely worth your time. I know that we will be back!

1  Thank Barb S
There are newer reviews for Amici's Brick Oven & Italian Bistro

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This restaurant is truly Italian with an accordian player providing the entertainment. The food was very good and the service attentive. The location was very unique in the inland boardwalk but the restaurant was hard to locate. I would recommend it but not to go out your way.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Amazing food. Everything we've tried is just delicious. Amazing service, Thanks Candice. You did a great job accommodating to our big family, and picky kids.
We come they every year when we are in town.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Amici's has the best pizza we have had since moving away from New York. We go there everytime we are in Myrtle Beach. Their other foods are also delicious, we've never been unhappy with anything we've eaten there. Our waiter Shane was fantastic!

1  Thank 10Mary15
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Amici's is a must stop when we are in Myrtle Beach. We love the brick oven pizza after a walk around Broadway at the Beach. Our server, Myra, was outstanding. We had a chance to chat with the manager, Robin. She stays on top of everything going on in the restaurant, including greeting guests at the door. During another stop in March, we had the pleasure of hearing the most talented singer and accordionist ever! It added so much to the romantic atmosphere. I'm going to call ahead to make sure he is there next time!

1  Thank Helen163